Suprajit Engineering

Hi Guys,

The much awaited Suprajit Management Q&A, June 03, 2011 updated!

We have enjoyed putting this together with help from members. The Management Q&A was very insightful for us, and were energised enough to capture this immediately and share with you all, the same day!

This is the first-cut -straight form memory. May go through a few refinements n minor details in the next couple of days. Nagabrahma, as usual took copious notes and can help us with the refinements, he also had some additional questions - will request him to share those details as well.

Do share your feedback on the Management Q&A -anything that will encourage and help us improve. A request - Do participate more in these discussions, help us collate questions from all angles, no question is big or small, if it helps us probe deeper, we throw it at Management:).

These are time-consuming exercises, takes a lot of passion and hard work to get a comprehensive job done. Sometimes a lot of follow-up is needed just to get through to the top man to consider giving us his time. Suprajit took us solid 1.5 yrs of persistent follow-through. We hope efforts like this will encourage more of you to put your hands up, do some legwork on your own, participate keenly and contribute to our community effort!

The nexton our radaris the very promising Shilpa Medicare! Shilpa Medicare Management too, like Suprajit is not keen to meet analysts. Pharma is a tough field to get on top of I know, but a handful of us have been doing our homework for the past week or more, extensive data is now available in this Shilpa Medicare discussion thread. If we make a good job of collating questions for Shilpa, I promise you (on ValuePickr’s behalf), we will land a Management Q&A session at Shilpa, sooner than later! We will make it happen.

But for that to happen I need, ValuePickr needs, a bigger show of hands! Shall we?? I am open to all kinds of bribing, just tell me what…:slight_smile:

-Donald

1 Like