Stocks with good corporate governance

Some names that comes to my mind are

1. Murugappa Group stocks : cholamandalam finance, Shanti Gears, Corborandum Universal
  2. Wipro
  3. 3M
  4. Tata Power
  5. Tata Steel
  6. Nestle
  7. HDFC & Sisters
  8. Infosys

PS: For some reason a good thread was closed : fundamentally good stocks in 52 week low.

2 Likes

The below names seem to be stocks with good governance and dont seem to give a rosy picture . I am an amateur in investing and may be wrong

1 Murugappa group
2 Sundaram finance
3 Titan
4 3M
5 P&G Hygiene
6 Gillette
7 Nestle
8 Marico
9 Lakshmi machine
10 MRF
11 HUL
12 Bajaj Finance
13 Colgate

2 Likes
  1. Berger Paints
  2. Banco Products
2 Likes

Thanks guys. As for the MNC names, most of them dont do con calls/ give interviews. Also, the indian management is not the promoter. Was more interested in the Indian names that talk less.

Its a Small/Micro Cap but TCPL packaging promoters are a great bunch of people. Mr Kanoria makes sure their numbers reporting is on point. Management has a 20% profit as dividend payout policy and inform shareholders of most decisions in a timely manner.

Avanti
Vinati organics
Pi

Any comments on the corporate governance standards of CK Birla group?

Update: Found this comment. Anyone wants to add anything?

https://blog.pawealthadvisors.com/2019/12/30/orient-electric-prominent-fan-market-player/ from same blogger on orient electric

1 Like

@ govindarajanv, Thanks for posting an interesting topic. It is agreed that promoters and management are absolutely key to the company’s performance. Since the question is very broad in nature, I would think several listed MNCs qualifies to be in this list. Whilst there could be few exceptions, but in general, i believe most of the MNC companies stick to very high quality corporate governance. So companies with foreign promoters are big tick in the box for me.

how good is axis bank?