Stock Nightmares- Events to Remember

I put some thing in another thread which may be relevant to you in this context. Don’t know how to use a better link. Hence copying it from there.

QUOTE: Then obviously how does an ingrained fundamental investor learn the nuts and bolts of crowd behaviour or speculation? I never refrained from approaching those who are approachable. I chased a stock market wizard and US investing champion, some useful guidance shared by him. My request to 20 plus guys would be, do not hesitate; chase your man BUT give him/her a hope that he can see some of you within him. This means in simple language is demonstrate some hard work and objectivity before expecting nuggets from wizards.

Finally, I have my mentor, if you don’t have one go for it. They are fun and interesting, knowledgeable and helpful, guide and examiner and more importantly you chase them initially; after some time, they chase you to finishing line. UNQUOTE

So in short, chase him till he chases you. But I hope you will respect my other lines mentioned there too.