South Indian Bank

Do we need to issue the cheque of required amount along with the physical form while sending ?

Cheque can be deposited at Linkintime office or at South Indian Bank branch with the form. This information is shared with me by LinkInTime customer care.

@PuneetNandwani

It is already adjusted on record date by bse/nse and subsequently gets reflected in all websites too like moneycontrol. If you check the 52 week high/low you will notice the difference immediately.

In the below page, check the High Lows table. You will see both the unadjusted and adjusted values.

http://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/south-indian-bank-ltd/southbank/532218/

1 Like

Thanks tushar for sharing the URL. But the same isnt working. Can you please check and confirm any other working URL to obtain the rights issue sbscription form online.

It was working yesterday. Seems Linkin Website is facing downtime currently.
Check after some time.

If you send an email to sib.rights@linkintime.co.in

Providing your details like
Folio No. / DPID & Client ID:

They will send you a printed form via email which you can send by attaching a cheque.

Puneet

Is there any restriction on cheque to be issued from the same account linked to Demat or we can send other bank’s cheque too?

Well, I checked with my broker he said it does not matter in rights issue as long as account is yours whether it is linked to demat or not.

I looked completely in prospectus I did not find the condition that it should only be linked to your demat account.

I still may be wrong. Please double check or ask the query to the email address on linktime registrar. They will be able to help us.

Puneet

The link is working great now. I could download “plain paper application” without any issues by giving DP ID and Client ID

1 Like

I applied for right issue. They have not submitted my cheque for clearing yet. What is the status of application of other boarders?

Has anyone received the right shares in his/her account?

Cheque has been submitted and cleared for me. I sent physical form to Linkin Office.

It appears the right issue was oversubscribed 185% and the allotment will be done by Tuesday March 28

Allotment is available @ “http://www.linkintime.co.in/rightsissues/Default.aspx

2 Likes

Online check says the shares have been credited to my demat but I have not received shares in my demat till date.

Tomorrow morning they will start showing.

1 Like

Hi Team,

Did anyone get the refund? I could not apply through ASBA, so gave cheque. Any clue when can I expect the refund

Regards,
Atul

I got 95% extra. Had applied for 5x extra. Does any one know what’s the methodology of calculating the over allotment?

Was ASBA route available for rights issue?

Yes Asba is always there for rights.

Is it SIB specific or we can apply from any of the SCB?.
I tried to search on SBI, but not found any.