somu0915 (Somenath's) Portfolio

The overall gain % would be a better information if you could approx add period of holding along with it?

Done, hope correct picture is visible.

I had sold off most of my portfolio in Dec 2015 and again buying now.
Gruh Finance and Ajanta Pharma were the only ones which I did not sell in Dec 2015.

I have been accumulating Gruh since 2011 (insignificant part and bought heavily recently). It has already quadrupled since my purchase price but I guess in MoneyControl portfolio these won’t get noticed.

Buying Ajanta since 2014.

Reviving this thread after long time, almost been three years with crisis of 2018-19, currently the status of my long term portfolio (to the tune of 90%)

Hi Somu,

What’s your views on Olectra Greentech compared to JBM auto? JBM auto had received 300 no’s bus in their order book to be delivered to Delhi government by March 2020. And JBM auto are featuring into mini bus 9 meter and 12 meter electric bus and they are expanding in India to make local product under brand make in India, they are targeting to achieve 1 lakh employment facility in India by 2022.

Apart from EV JBM are also into supplies of auto components and systems for cars, engineering, railways.

Their Non EV part supply clients are : M&M, Lamborghini, Maruti and so on

Comparing this to Olectra wherein their delivery percentage has been done in past 2018-2019, most order books are on completion. And looking into fiscal deficit between India and China , does government encourage to buy such more understanding its peers(JBM) are creating a brand value in India?
Note : Am still trying to understand and make some sense with respect to EV and their growth.
My views may be bias as am invested in JBM, need your insights.

The pie is very large enough to accommodate many players.
However I am inclined towards Olectra because of the big brand behind it.

Olectra is currently trying to build charging infrastructure in Bengaluru bus depots and holds more than 60% of the current EV bus segment in India. Their buses will have technological edge as the parent is in this business since decades with upto 300km per charge.

JBM auto is also good and to be frank I have not looked much into it as was more drawn towards BYD.

Over next 1 decade EV buses are almost certain and there would be least competition when compared to passenger vehicles.

Disclosure : This is not a recommendation to buy/sell, I am not SEBI registered.

Thanks Somu,

I was confused between JBM & Olectra, having understood that 60% share in market is Olectra. i did take a turn to Olectra however am keeping JBM in watchlist.
Need to watch patiently if the management is actually working as per planned.

Disclosure : This is not a recommendation to buy/sell am not SEBI registered.