Hindware Home Innovation Ltd on to rapid growth post demerger?

I had done some scruttlebutt

= I went to croma and vijay sales .I had asked about hindware chimney and cooktop but i could not find single product of hindware . ​I found elica and other company products .

=Then I visited hindware dealers and they told good sales of hindware chimneys and coocktop

= I had visited 2 hindware dealers and they have variety of chimney models, cooktops etc.(I think chimney may have good sell otherwise why dealer keep so much inventory. )As per district level distributer, he was selling 20 hindware chimneys per month and hindware is among top 2 companies .I asked to that dealer that why croma and vijay sales are not selling hindware products ,he told that if company sales its products through croma and other malls,then company will loose trustable dealers like us

=I called few local dealers( other than hindware dealer ) for kitchen appliances where chimney were sold .Some have few model of hindware and some dont have sigle model .But most of them replied that many people inquire about hindware chimney and their quality is good .

==As per most dealers , hindware chimney and cooktop sales has definately increased in last 3 yrs. Heaters are not much famous.

=I had asked few interior designers of modular kitchen and they told that they dont use hindware

= So i will summarize that

A…Hndware has definately made place in kitchen appliances ,may be among top 5.

B…They have their distinct channel for distribution.

C…Their main distribution is through their own channels and not through croma like malls or interior designers

D…Online shopping also shows good rating and products of hindware.Online croma shows its products

E…For truflow ,they are in direct contact with plumbers and they are seriously expensing on branding
(on photo u can see contact number of plumber ,thus they are encouraging plumbers for their products)

=This truflow advertise was at village in gujarat. I think they are focused on brand building of their products

Disc…Recently invested
This is my portfolio

11 Likes