Rajasthan Cylinder and Containers Limited- An excellent case of valuation anomaly? (An 8 crore Mkt. Cap company with investments in fast growing associate company worth many times its market cap !)

abhisheksikariaabhishek 2h
HI Donald, I believe you are from one of the moderator group. I am not sure if you are the right person to address this, but my posts on the topic of Rajasthan Cylinder are getting deleted selectively. Also now no more replies are being allowed. No complaints or concerns, just writing here to explain my side !!
I agree, I was over excited in writing some of the subjective statements , which I later removed after receiving your message. Seems there is an impression, but want to make you believe that my posts are not motivated ( even though I do hold some stocks ). If you have any doubts about my authenticity,I am an investment professional in my career, a CA & CFA, have created my profile with my original name & surname , I do believe in ethics of Investment and maintaining authenticity of this forum, and I don’t belong to any category of operators, manipulators, insiders etc. !!! I actually look forward to be an active contributor on this forum and eventually earn all the trust badges of highest category over time. !! Being a new member kindly ignore if there is anything that might have irked the moderators. I have gone through Privacy Policy, Terms of Services and Guidelines again.
[so far I was active only on Moneycontrol Board, but I have realised now- ValuePickr forum is much different - And I am here to stay - responsibly !! ]

DonaldDonald< 1m
You have been put on “HIgh-Alert” “Watchlist” category. Your activities are under scrutiny.

Please know that any further violation will lead to immediate BAN.

Some steps you can take to redeem TRUST

1. Upload your Photo
  2. Provide your contact number
  3. Mention your City
  4. Make yourself avaiable to be interviewed face-to-face by Moderators
25 Likes