Praveen's Portfolio

It’s been more 1 and half months since I’ve shared my PF update. Let me share the updated PF here

Company Weightage
KRSNAA 7.5%
PDSL 7.3%
XPROINDIA 7.2%
MAYURUNIQ 7.1%
KERNEX 6.9%
FINOPB 6.0%
MTARTECH 5.8%
CIGNITITEC 5.7%
CONFIPET 5.1%
MOLDTECH 5.1%
REDTAPE 4.9%
KAMAHOLD 4.3%
Shreepushk 4.0%
Vishnu 3.9%
NSE:MCX 3.8%
SAIL 2.8%
ANGELONE 2.7%
DEEPAKFERT 2.4%
ULTRAMAR 506685 2.1%
DCMSRIND 1.8%
LAURUSLABS 1.6%
SBCL 1.4%
AMBIKCO 0.5%
WIPRO 0.1%

Most of the portofolio is intact. There are some new entries and also exits. Weightage reduction and increase

New Buys: Mayur Uniquoters with SIgnificatn weightage, Shree Pushkar Chem, SAIL, DCM Sriram, Laurus Labs, Ambika Cotton

Complete Exits: Goodluck India, DODLA, IGPL,

Rationale:

1. Mayur Uniquoters: This co didn’t give any returns after 2014. Now I expect things to turn around with Export to Auto OEM to ramp up. They have orders in place for this high margin business. WIth this I expect the PAT to compound at >20% CAGR for next 3 years and ROCE to improve leading to slight rerating. Dividend yield/buyback yield of 1-2% is extra
  2. Shree Pushkar Chemicals: Co is sitting on big capacity and can make upto 1400 cr revenue with this capacity against current revenu of 700 cr. If the cycle turns around the profit could be ~140 cr. Current market cap is ~700 cr. So, expect the stock to double in next 3 years (If I can patiently hold it)
  3. SAIL: Expect the steel cycle to pickup and the co. to rerate to 0.9x P/S from current 0.4x currently. 2x returns in 3 years time (In <2 years is possibliility)
  4. DCM Sriram: Co is going through demerger. Expect 2x from current price as the Chemical and Industrial Fabric business rerates
  5. Laurus Labs: Wrote a post here . I expect the Sales and margins to improve as the base is favorable and I respect that Dr. Chava has built 20000cr market cap business in 18 years :saluting_face:

May add SAIL, DCM sriram to with Priority. GTT order set for Ambika Cotton (but no funds :sob:) (Ambika Cotton is a Cyclical play ). Laurus is not too attractive valuation wise but Pharma sector is in uptrend, so may or may not add

1. Sold Goodluck and Dodla as I thought valuations are not attractive anymore. I See Goodluck India to be a business that can make 600 cr profit by Fy2030 and market cap of 15k cr (currently 2.5k). Although my estimates are optimistic, I don’t think my estimates are too aggressive
  2. Sold IGPL as I don’t have patience to hold this stock at the bottom of cycle. Although the reasonable thing to do is to hold for the cycle to turn and make 2x-3x money in 3 years, I don’t have the discipline to do this. I get swayed away by other available opportunities and sure Need to work on this.

If anyone is interested I can explain the thesis of any of my investments in a few lines. Feel free to quiz me

Thanks for reading the post
Praveen

Disc: No reco to buy or sell. I myself am a learner

5 Likes