Prasad portfolio

Prasadji,

well, i am already into repco since ipo at 172 and then added at 235…

any specific comments on the growth rates and asset quality aspects that i mentioned ?

nothing wrong with titan, i used to hold it, and sold out at 238 recently, after the weak hands were out. there was a rbi policy impact which everyone in the sector felt. look at the comparative price charts of titan, tbz, thangamyl, gitanjali and you will see which investors suffered least - especially investors who bought at reasonable valuations and did not think valuations don’t matter. the mgmt remains excellent, brand remains strong…

if tomorrow, RJ buys hawkins or gruh at cmp, will you sell your shares, thinking leveraged investors are in ?

about people talking own stock, people here are mature enough to do own diligence. no offence, but your pick techno electric is also down 50% and there is no talk on that. rudra’s brother must be happy - just joking.

http://www.valuepickr.com/forum/portfolio-q-a/591561173#926375688 Link: …/…/591561173#926375688

but no issues, all of us make mistakes - i also have stocks where i lost money or opportunity to make money - part of the process…

anyways, lets see how it goes…

stocks, debate