Pragnesh's portfolio

I am asking that what is the problem if institutional holding is more than 10%?

1 Like

Many companies with >10% institutional holding have given multibagger return.So it is not thumb rule.

However, Institutional holding has 2 significance.

If no or less institutional holding,then

1…It is under researched company. So we can buy stock at lower valuation than its intrinsic value.

And second thing

2…If company performs well in future and when mutual funds and other institutes enter in that stock, it can give high stock price appreciation.

5 Likes

Sir your picks are amazing. Is there any business you are studying these days?

1 Like

Recently invested in prevest denpro
Now adding paushak

1 Like

@Pragnesh : I understand that business has competitive advantages. However, hardly any communication from the management on the direction or vision of the business although past performance had been good.

How do you overcome the information void?

1 Like

Frankly speaking, for B2B companies, it is very difficult to do scruttlebutt.I have invested in Paushak , Astec life on growth and good promoters basis( alembic and godrej group)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your perspective.
Astec deserves a long ropeway since it provides decision worthy information in public filings - Informative AR, commentary on the quarterly results, management’s view on the business trajectory in the quarterly conference call (clubbed with Agrovet) and conservative accounting.

Please advise growth triggers for Astech life

Astec growth triggers

1 Like

Added paushak and prevest denpro. They are among highest allocation.

I have highest allocation in following stocks.I will share my latest portfolio shortly.

Beta drugs
Pix transmission
Carysil
Apcotex
Astec
Paushak
Prevest denpro

1 Like

Hi, can you explain the rationale behind paushak being one of your highest allocation?

Please go through this thread

1 Like

Sir, are you still holding Alkyl amines? (sorry if i have missed updates).
because Akyl amines, and overall chemical sector got strong headmind due to slowdown in china and europe.
Europe consumption reduced by 5% or more in last 2 quarters.
Fundamentally may be they are good stock, but is the memontum still there?

1 Like

Yes

Still holding all chemical stocks like grauer and weil ,astec, paushak, apcotex and alkyl amine

Added more like paushak in last 3 months.

2 Likes

Added Racl geartech
Around 20% down from ATH

1 Like

Prevest denpro ltd

feb 2024 concall

Astec ltd

Concall feb 2024

Apcotex ltd

Feb 2024 concall

Feb 2024 concall(Hindware)

Ganesha eco