Policybazaar - Insurance Online

Hi @sudhakar_maradana

Management revised its guidance of profits to 1470 crores by FY27. https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/technology/hurts-when-people-dont-understand-we-turned-profitable-without-cutting-expenses-pb-fintechs-yashish-dahiya-12253671.html

Also note that management somewhere said that once they reach the said target their bottomline will still grow at 40-50% rate. I have done my own work: My portfolio updates and investment journey - #147 by joinjp2003 when market cap of pb was 50,000 crores.

There are risks: regulatory, new initiatives etc.

Disclosure: I own the stock, ~14% of portfolio. May have transacted in last 30 days.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor and nor a SEBI registered Analyst. The content shared here is only for learning purpose. All the names mentioned here are for example purpose. I may buy more, exit or partly sell the stock/bonds without any prior intimation . Also note that I recently joined a investment advisory firm. My portfolio is not a recommendation for anyone. Some of these stocks might be in clients portfolio as well so please be aware of vested interest.

2 Likes