Point & Figure Charting

Hi Tony,

Can you give your TA on VST Tillers & Tractors and Repco Home Finance ?

Regards

Sandip

Kunal,

ACCELYA (725)The stock is in the O column but on a BUY signal. After a huge break out, the stock is consolidatiing. It has support at 700-620. Resistance is at its previous high of 800.

On the candle sticks the stock is above all the EMA except the 5 day EMA. RSI is at 75 and in the overbought territory. CCI is at 85 and sloping downwards showing the pull back happening in the stock. Momentum is at 133. Wait for CCI to touch 100 and you will see a break out once again. A strong stock making Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms.

Tony

R S SOFTWARE (188)

The stock is in O column on a BUY signal. Since September 2013 the stock is making Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms. It has support at 155-145-138. Resistance is at 200.

On the candle sticks the stock shows that in the short run the stock has lost momentum and hence the pull back in the stock. The RSI is at 59,CCI at 29 and Momentum at 2 showing the correction happening in the stock. Currently it is taking support at the 25 day EMA of 179. If it breaks this level then the next support is at 167 and 145. Watch out keenly for level of 145. If it breaks this, then further downside can be expected. If it bounces off this level then one can expect more upsides.

Tony

SYMPHONY (400)

On the PnF charts the stock is in O column but on a BUY signal. It has support at 390-350-330. Resistance is at 440. Since its phenomenal rise from September 2013 onwards,from 265 to 440, the stock is in correction mode.

On the candle sticks the stock is very close to reaching oversold levels on RSI which is at 31, on CCI it has entered oversold level at -304. Momentum is at -21. The short term momentum is down. If it breaks 398 level which is the 50 day EMA more correction can happen in the stock and it can reach levels of 358 where it will find strong support. If you wish to BUY then wait for CCI to touch -100 once again. This will be a good entry point.

Tony

VST TILLERS (696)

Amazing run up since August 2013, from 370 to 740. 100% appreciation in just 4 months. Presently in O column on a BUY signal. Support at 620-580-560-540. Resistance is at 740.

On the candle stick charts, the RSI is at 68 and CCI is at 183. Momentum at 48 all positive showing short term momentum is still on the Upside and intact.The RSI is trending down, so some pull back in the price can happen. The stock is taking support at 677. Next support lies at 642-601. A strong stock.

Tony

REPCO HOME (340)

This stock too has had its glory in the sun since August 2013. It shot up from a low of 205 to 360. It is in the O column on a BUY signal. Currently on a pull back. Support is at 290-280-275. Resistance is at 360.

On the candle sticks, the stock is trading just below 343 its 5 day EMA. It has support at 329-313 and 257. RSI is at 68 and CCI 48, Momentum at 16. The upward momentum has slowed down and a pull back is in the offing. In all likely hood the stock should hold the support at 313 levels unless some major correction happens in the market.

Tony

Tony,

Thanks a lot for your technical view.

Tony,

What is your view on Symphony?

Regards

Thanks Tony.

I have similar support and resistance lines in my mind. I bet on only fundamental stocks and with technical backup it i feel more confidence.

Two things are important for better return (You have already mentioned earlier) :

1). Stock Selection (Speculative or only Value+growth)

2). Right Time (Entry and Exit)

First step must be followed (fundamental analysis) after that Second steps (technical analysis)

Kunal

Tony

What are your views on recently volatile stocks - Accelya Kale and R S Software?

Thanks

Kunal

Thanks Tony.

I have similar support and resistance lines in my mind. I bet on only fundamental stocks and with technical backup it i feel more confidence.

Two things are important for better return (You have already mentioned earlier) :

1). Stock Selection (Speculative or only Value+growth)

2). Right Time (Entry and Exit)

First step must be followed (fundamental analysis) after that Second steps (technical analysis)

Kunal

Tony

What are your views on recently volatile stocks - Accelya Kale and R S Software?

Thanks

Kunal

Thanks Tony for your analysis on VST and Repco. How are the charts of some of the blue chips like ITC and HDFC twins looking currently?

Sandip

ITC (316)

The stock is on a SELL signal and in the O column. It has support at 290-285. Below 285 it will become weak as it will trade below the Bullish Support Line. Resistance is at 350-380.

On the candle stick, the stock is below all the EMA’s. It has resistance at 317-318-319 and 333. Above 333 the stock will make a big move. RSI is at 56 and CCI at -49. Both are moving upwards. Once CCI touches 100 you will get to see a big move upwards. Watch for 319 and 333 carefully. You will get good break outs at these levels.

Tony

HDFC BANK (662)

The stock is keenly poised. It made a Double Top at 680 and touched 720. From here it pulled back. It is on a BUY signal and in the X column. It now has resistance at 720 where it will make an extended Double Top again. If it manages to break this resistance, then it will make a new high. Support is at 620-590. Below 590 it will get weak as it will trade below Bullish Support Line.

On the candle stick chart, it is very close to keen resistance areas at 663-669. If it manages to break 669, then there will be a positive break out and new highs cannot be ruled out. RSI is at 39 and CCI at -69. Watch 669 carefully, and BUY once this level is breached.

Tony

A small corrigendum. HDFC BANK MADE A TRIPLE TOP AT 680 AND NOT DOUBLE TOP as stated above.

HDFC (796)

The stock is in O column but on a BUY signal. It has support at 760 and then at 640. However, below 700 the stock will become weak trading below the Bullish Support Line. Resistance is at 860-880-920.

On candle stick, the stock is close to resistance at 798 and 811. Once the stock crosses 830, it will give a good break out. RSI is at 49 and CCI at -33. The stock has to gain momentum to break above levels. Watch keenly** for**action above 830. Currently the stock is in consolidation mode for a long time. The longer the stock takes to consolidate the bigger the break out it will give.

Tony

Tony,

Your technical view on Hawkins Cookers pls

Regards

Thanks Tony. I am a newbee in the world of equities, only two year old. I came across to Valuepickr forum around six months back, and this has changed my entire style of investing. Its a forum of great learning with Gurus like Hitesh, Ayush, Donald, Tony,Subash Nayak, Hemant and many more.

I’ve accumulate 40+ scrips in my portfolio, thanks to brokerage sites and self styled independent research agencies. Now my first aim is to weed out the non performers and bring that no. to 30. Then I’ll reduce it further.

Can you please let me know what do you think of technicals of ILFS Inv Managers and Maharashtra Seamless.

Regards

Irshad

Hi Tony,

Wish you a Merry Christmas. Can you please work out Technicals for Alok Industries and provogue.

Regards

Irshad

HAWKINS (2264)

After making a double top at 2000, the stock gave a break out and made another double top at 2300 and touched 2350. It is in X column and on a BUY signal. Support is at 2000 and 1650. Below 1850 it will turn weak as it will trade below the Bullish Support Line. Resistance is at 2300 and 2450.

On the candle sticks, the stock is trading above all EMA’s, which is a good sign except 5 day EMA which is at 2290. Support exists at 2227-2168-2078. RSI is at 65 and CCI at 54 but both are trending down confirming a pull back in the stock.

Tony

Thanks Tony for your technical views

Irshad,

I am sorry that I missed out on Provogue.

PROVOGUE (9.35)

On the PnF charts the stock is in the X column and on a BUY signal. Resistance is at 10.50-10.70. Support is at 8.25-7.65-7.50.

On the candle sticks the stock is above all EMA’s a healthy sign. Supports are at 8.85-8.65-8.40 and 8.05. RSI is at 69 and CCI at 135. There is more steam in the stock and it can touch 10.50 levels.

Tony

IL&FS MANAGERS:

The chart has not been updated after the bonus issue declared by the company. So my analysis will not be correct.

MAHARASHTRA SEAMLESS: (170)

The stock is in the O column and on a SELL signal on the PnF charts. It has support at its all time low of 155. Resistance is at 185 which is very strong as it will be a Triple Top. Thereafter at 195 and 215.

On the candle sticks, the stock is still trading below its 200 day EMA of 195. This will be a strong resistance for the stock. RSI and CCI are at 59 and 90 respectively and trending upwards. One can expect an up move once CCI touches 100. In the short term the trend is up. However, keep in mind that the stock has been consistently making Lower Tops and Lower Bottoms which are not good signs. Avoid bottom fishing unless you have conviction in the stock.

Tony

Thanks Tony, for your immense help as usual.

Irshad