Piramal Enterprises Ltd

Q1F22 results …

1 Like

This slides tells a story of Financial Service business. Most of the indicators are moving in the right direction.

Additionally, the cost of borrowing shall fall to 9.5% once DHFL acquisition is complete.

3 Likes

The last conference call by management sounded very positive and for the first time there was this feeling that finally PEL is getting back its mojo. All the queries and answers were pretty well handled by the management team and never once AP had to intervene to clarify the doubts.

3 Likes

Carlyle deal has an upside component based on fy21 pharma performance . did the company reached the target ? if so did the money arrive ?

No they did not reach the milestone and did not receive any additional money. The reason they gave is challenges in hospital segment.

2 Likes

Detailed rating report rationale is as per the link below

https://www.icra.in/Rationale/ShowRationaleReport?Id=105604

4 Likes

This should help Piramal

5 Likes

Is the rating downgraded or upgraded ?

Resolution Plan Imp should be completed as per the company presentation - 90 days from NCLT approval i.e 6 Sep. Hopefully the news is out soon.

8 Likes

4 Likes

where can we get the source link? I thought few months back it was postponed to Sept 15th if i am not mistaken

1 Like
2 Likes

Good interview from Ajay Piramal.

“We went into the financial services sector and aimed to grow too fast. One has to be more conservative in lending, and our pace was too fast. Unfortunately, the circumstances around us and the environment changed significantly. So we had to go through some challenges,” he adds.

Transformations, pivots, and more: How focusing on change helped Piramal Group evolve and grow (yourstory.com)

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Nothing official . No exchange filings .May be still have to longer for this to happen

Yesterday the existing NCDs of DHFL were debited from my demat account and new NCDs were credited. No money has been credited till now.

2 Likes
1 Like

Piramal Announces completion of DHFL

4 Likes