Piramal Enterprises Ltd

Hi Deepak,
My claim that its manipulated isn’t from this particular data. The inference from the data in the post is just that there has been continuous selling by insiders.

As for my claim of manipulation, it comes from technicals. For that, i have to go back to my early research in this post and then a follow up in another post in the same thread.

Based on these two charts, it looked likely to me that a false breakout was coming as pointed in the post above.

and that is what transpired

This is solely based on the price/action I observed during those weeks in August. This is the time there were rumours in the media of demerger and then AP appeared on CNBC giving interviews just after the false breakout. I have noticed this sort of thing is very manipulated and happens from time to time in all sorts of stocks. VIP is a recent example that comes to mind. This is solely from my experience observing how the markets function skeptically and how stories are spun. This is why I made the claim that the price-action in August/early Sept was very manipulated. The same thing happened in March last year when PEL was in the news regularly and the activity in this thread was on a high (usual red flags for me). Just thought I should clarify.

Regards,

7 Likes