Bonus: Graphite India/Krssnaa Diagnostics
1 Like

Tejas networks CMP 600
Hindustan Aeronautics CMP 2600
NELCO CMP 600
AWL. CMP 430
ADANI POWER Cmp 160

1 Like

Had to update the list, not able to shake the question of what is in case Dominos canceled the master franchise for the company. and removing tata steel for now, as I think CDSL is much more robust investment in a longterm.
Updated list:

1. IEX
  2. KRBL
  3. PowerGrid
  4. CDSL
  5. Filatex

1.Equitas bank
2.jupiter wagons
3.shivalik bimetals
4.IIFL Finance
5.Kama Holdings

2 Likes

Hi- I am new here. Thought it’d be great to open with this. What could be better than being accountable to all of you.

1. Kalyan jewellers (buying price- 110)
  2. Medanta (buying price- 510)
  3. De Nora (buying price- 900)
  4. GMR Infra (buying price- 41)
  5. Ion Exchange (buying price- 335)
1 Like

Rejjiged positions
1.Equitas bank
2.sbcl
3Ujjivan
4.Usha martin
5.PB fintech
6.Agi Greenpac

1 Like

What do you think of De Nora? The recent quarter results have slumped and not much information is available in the stock. How to analyse it?

Hi Siddhant

Thanks for reaching out.

The price movement in De nora india has been mostly speculative. This is very usual. First price moves then earnings come.

Investors are betting big on hydrogen picking up. Some marque names have built a decent position in it in the last 6 months.

I mostly look at rpt approval figure which has jumped significantly over the last three years. I read it as parent denora is giving more and more business to india unit for india+other geographies.

Risks:

1. hydrogen does not pick up in india+other geo
  2. it picks up but de nora parent does not service that business from india.
  3. there are hardly any competitors of them. Reflects in higher operating profit/leverage.

What’s your background?

Hi Manu, thanks for your response. I’m a CFA level 1 candidate and engineering + finance undergrad from BITS Pilani. My knowledge on investing is mostly by reading books and research. I follow focused investing strategy with my own capital. Glad to get to know you!