Mudit's Portfolio (Passively Active)

Great set of companies and well diversified PF. The PF construction speaks volume about your experience, study and selection process.

I am not qualified to comment on individual stocks but based on my experience I may suggest the following:

1. Keep monitoring your stock PF performance periodically for a longer period of time and keep your journal up-to-date.

2. Compare your stock PF performance vis-a-vis Index and MF PF for out-performance/ under-performance.

3. Check the redundancy of companies from same sector over long period and take decisions to prune if adding no value to overall PF. There is absolutely no need to keep many from same sector just because of FOMO or due to ornamental beautification.

4. Study to include at least one stock from emerging and futuristic sector.

5. If it is the Retirement-Nest PF then keep checking the Top-10 contribution both in value and % because it will give broader idea how long the nest will last based on your expenditure. Will share more inputs on this later.

Congratulations for starting your thread and putting it beautifully. I hold most of your PF companies in my PF as well. Keep sharing your PF performance whenever time and scenarios permits.

Happy investing!
VK

1 Like