Motherson sumi : Recent opportunity to buy

Demerger news

Can this unlock the value ?

3 Likes

Did everyone receive the shares after demerger.
Seems I got the email from zerodha but mine are not credited yet.

Please see in your denar not in trading account.

I checked demat account and dont see anything.
As an NRI i cant trade anyway

1 Like

I think these shares will be credited by March 2022 end. Cannt recollect the firm source, but had read somewhere.

1 Like

e26135f2-ccd0-43da-ab7c-aa43598bd828.pdf (1.3 MB)

Can some one suggest me which shares are good for holding after demerger. I am not able to conclude by looking at the q3 results.

Shares are credited into my account but they will be listed in March 2022 it seems

2 Likes

I just checked in my demat account. Shares have been credited and the same will be added in my portfolio once the shares are listed.

2 Likes

Could you kindly clarify where in your account did you see the credited shares? I have not yet received any notification from Motherson Sumi and don’t see them in my account. Maybe I am missing something here.

You can find in your NSDL/CDSL monthly stmnt.

1 Like

Credit date as per my demat history is January 21, 2022. I have been allotted same amount of shares as i had for Motherson Sumi.

1 Like

Thanks to @Jittt007 and@kunal.arora. I found the entry. I suppose it would show up in my portfolio with the market value when it is listed (right now it shows a face value of 1).

3 Likes

Has the company disclosed tentative month or date for listing of the demerged entity?

Atleast management and the press says they will try till mid of march so maybe before April.

Few areas in which MOTHERSON is working which can become a huge revenue source.

1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like

Has been an overhang on the stock price for sometime.

1 Like