Max Ventures – A Unique Demerger Opportunity

Does anyone have the link to the latest court order?
I seem to have lost the link after the NCLT website update.

There you go - keep us posted on any updates on your side too!

https://nclt.gov.in/case-details?bench=delhi&filing_no=0710120004492018

“The court did not sit today, hence re-notified to 4th October 2021” - if we rely on the legal system …

I’ve heard that Delhi one project could* also be undertaken with an institutional partner like Max Square (if and when the order comes)

Makes sense given that the management is ultra conservative in its approach. Slightly disappointing because cash flow from such a lucrative project also needs to be shared with a partner.

Speciality biz going strong. Margins may moderate sometime next year.

Seems like it’s the right time to venture into housing segment given the Nifty realty move in the past week!

1 Like

Could the recent run up have anything to do with Delhi one getting finalized?

There is a hearing on 13th October. Sitting judge has asked for the case to be listed high up in the agenda.

MaxVIL’s 2% stake in Nykaa would be worth USD 140 Million today (~Rs. 1,000 crore)

Bad decision, in hindsight?

MAX VENTURES TO FOCUS ON REAL ESTATE BUSINESS; SELLS 51% REMAINING STAKE IN SPECIALTY
FILMS BUSINESS TO PARTNER TOPPAN FOR INR 600-650 CRORE IN ALL-CASH DEAL
• MaxVIL to emerge as a pure-play real estate business entity focussing on premium residential and
commercial real estate in NCR.
• MaxVIL to divest remaining 51% stake in Specialty Films business to Toppan for INR 600-650 crore
(subject to customary adjustments).
• The exit from the packaging business, at a valuation of more than 3x to the 49% stake sale in 2017 at INR
200 crore, coincides with the company’s best performance since its inception.
• The decision to divest residual 51% stake in specialty packaging business to the existing partner is to
generate additional growth capital to deploy in the real estate business that offers tremendous growth
opportunities.
• After the divestment, the Company will be able to create a war-chest of more than INR 1,000 crore
funded from sale proceeds, internal accruals, and potential commitment from financial investors. This
will help in expanding the residential and commercial real estate footprint in Delhi-NCR.
• MaxVIL to explore restructuring options to merge with wholly owned subsidiary and rechristen MaxVIL
as Max Estates Limited; the change of name will resonate better with the business vision, strategy and
focus of the Company going ahead
Q2FY22_Presentation.pdf (3.2 MB)

2 Likes

Speciality films biz is divested

So, conglomerate discount shouldn’t apply anymore right?

But price is down almost 30% from ATH. What’s the market thinking?

With announcement of residential projects, cash inflows should increase significantly right?
With restructuring and renaming exercise, management is signalling shift to 100% real estate and allied entity

Could re-rating happen? Thoughts?

3 Likes

Man, we just can’t catch a break!!!

Thoughts on the article and its effect on MaxVIL, members?

1 Like

Family feuds and frauds are not new to Singh family…Time to run for cover…

It seems that now MAX estate is on track, they acquired 2 lands in Noida and one more NCLT resolution is near.

Latest investor presentation

1 Like

Looks like great out look ahead… keeping on track.

If management able to walk the talk,then we can invest .

1 Like

First sell side report on the company.

From Ambit,

Source - Twitter -
Prashant Nair

This report released when stock price was 140, last week

Any idea if Delhi one is nearing resolution?

Also, when is Max square launching?

Anu update on proposed launch of another residential project?

@Members closer to NCR region, what are you hearing about maxvil on the ground?

I can throw light on Max square, my office is 5 mins walk from Max Square Noida.
This week I saw they have even started installing Art Pieces & Statues at the entrance. So I think the building should go live within 3 to max 6 months. Should be sooner though.

Great news! Delhi One approval received!

2 interview which will help to estimate future revenue and profitability.

1 Like

In summary, we have built a commercial real estate portfolio of ~ 4.5 mn sq. ft. with combined top line of Rs 4,500Cr+ per annum once all assets are stabilized. We aim to continue to grow this portfolio in Delhi NCR by adding at least 1 mn sq. ft. per annum.

https://www.financialexpress.com/money/max-estates-aspires-to-be-a-leading-realty-brand-in-ncr-region-rishi-raj/3075401/

This interview gives complete detail project by project with rental and revenue estimation.