Macros 2.0: Economy-Markets-Cycles, and Actionables?

Point taken Biplob. And thanks for taking the discussion forward by pointing to possibly better writers, better resources. Your contributions are valued. Will take a look at these . I Got in touch with Amol, and will engage him more, and get him to write here, hopefully soon.

Was actually going to summarise in the next post :slight_smile:. I also have a curated agenda to drive in this thread, as mentioned at the start. Since I am NOT conversant with the Topic, and exploring - will take some time to build towards that Agenda - while talking to many folks who have spent a lot of time on understanding Macros - and have a method-in-the-madness for Actionable agendas through a systematic poring lens. Couple of them drive x100 Cr funds that take advantage of sectoral Macros time and again. I have been in touch and observed from the sidelines how they tackle the subject, right from 2013 when I first me them.

Please allow me some time to develop the Agenda with more meat, as I explore/talk/gather more material (also driving many simultaneous agendas). Hence have closed this topic for now (for a week maybe) - to save attacks/counter-attacks from universally pro-MMT guys, and those like you who think it wont work for India (was disastrous earlier), and probably rightly so. Want everyone to avoid acrimonius attacks/counter-attacks, that do not add anything to the discussion and rather actively hinder progress by merely (what I call) opinion-ating and/or indulging in one-upmanship.

As a curator of most new topic areas for exploration at VP (please have a look at my profile/activity), I reserve the right to sometimes monologues and/or lengthy article in toto - in a bid to de-jargonise/establish important aspects in the exploration, as we move the agenda pieces forward.

Would also request you to update the “About Me” section on your profile page for members to better appreciate your expertise, work experience areas. I am sure you are more than conversant with topic. And will add lot of value taking our discussions forward.

2 Likes