Lovable lingerie - poor man's Page industries

Can anyone please guide on the current situation in Lovable? I have invested in it for the reason of undervaluation as compared to its peers. Maybe it has bottomed out now? Is the management reliable and ethical? How does the business partnership look at current market price?

This seems like a cigar butt now… It has over 60 Cr in mutual fund investments and the stock is trading at m-Cap of 88 Cr. Anyone following this?

Tracking this stock from last 4 years. Sales are not improving from last four years and even at outlets there is stiff competition from other brands. Like Page Industry this company not commanding premium space.

From number’s view point

1. PAT is decreasing and heading to loss category.
  2. Negative cash flow
  3. Debtor Days have increased
  4. ROCE % decreased and came to single digit

Even it has over 60 Cr in mutual fund investments how will company is going to use it not yet clear.

Disclosure: No investment, not interested now

2 Likes

With Ashapura Intimates disappearing, do you think this could benefit players like Lovable?

1 Like

That is a good question. If any one has stats on market share of different organised players and who is gaining market share on these years, it will be of great help.

Apart from Ashapura, Lovable and Page who are the other players

Is page able to gain market share among women’s undergarments sector?

Disc: I only have a shallow understanding about this sector and not invested in any names

I was tracking Rupa and Lux (both in the same space) but their results are very insipid. I think Dixcy is also in this space (Salman Khan is the brand ambassador). But other than Page, nobody seems to have a real brand (so forget about pricing power).

2 Likes

Anybody tracking Lovable these days ?