KRBL- The King of Basmati rice

@phreakv6 @shreys

I checked with KRBL investor relations and have received the below reply after about 13 days (received the below reply on 25th May):

"Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your trail mail regarding shareholding details. In this connection we would like to bring to your kind notice that company get the beneficiary position from respective depositories through its Registrar and Share Transfer Agent (RT) Alankit Assignments Limited. Accordingly, the name of Pabrai Fund is not reflecting on beneficiary position received by us from depositories. However, name of Indian Clearing Corporation Limited with holding of 6494891 Equity Shares is reflecting on the beneficiary position. Company’s concern is limited upto the beneficiary position received from the depositories and not security market operations/media reports as mentioned in your mail.

Kind Regards,
"

• Does not clarify much to me, do you understand something new? Surprising thing is all media outlets reported this on 12th Feb, BSE bulk deal report for 12th Feb supports this (it lists Pabrai funds as the buyer of these 64 lac shares), so how can these shares still reflect under clearing corporation 6 weeks after the transaction (i.e in KRBL’s 31st March share holder report)?
4 Likes