Introduction & Portfolio

Hello VP Community,

I am sharing with you a screen made from screener.in. The filtration , rationale and outcome are shared below. I would request your feedback on the efficacy of the screen. I plan to make a equal weighted portfolio. Rebalancing to be done once a month on a fixed day- 15th of each month. New names if any thrown by screener gets added and losing ones gets replaced.

Core Theme : All times remain invested in Quality Stocks ,having great Recent Quarterly Performance and market supporting with Price Momentum. No microcaps and penny stocks.

Hope this adds value to you all and eager to have your insights and review on the strategy.

N.B: Valuation is not factored in at all. Its complex, subjective and debatable. To mitigate over valuation risk and keep things simple, the monthly SIP will be linked to Nifty Level. An X% drop in Nifty will result in 3X% increase in SIP. e.g. Say I invest Rs 100,000 per month. Then 5% drop in Nifty from recent peak then 15% increase in SIP. So New SIP will be Rs 1,15,000. A 50% drop in Nifty ( Crash), then 150% increase in SIP. So new SIP would be Rs 2,50,000.

3 Likes