Intense Technologies

@Salim_Khan can I request you to please elobrate on your experience so that others can benefit from it.

Management is crooked and has tie up with a Mumbai based operator. Many including myself have lost heavily and too heavily into it. There are lists of good ethical companies which can give multi-bagger returns….request please go for them and save your hard earned money.

5 Likes

This looks like a V Shape Recovery to me on M-o-M chart to me. Any thoughts on this recovery. Seems like a long term breakout.

Guys are you tracking?
Good topline, but bottom-line was burnt.
stock is down 20 percent in two days

Intense Technologies - Company and Q4FY24 Earnings Analysis

The company gained my attention when they reported their Q4FY24 results last week. Looking at the just the fundamentals where the company has cross Rs. 100 crores of revenue for the first time, strong order pipeline, all the major banks being their customers, and their flagship product being a market leader, it mostly checked all the points.

However, reading about the management and its erroneous activities in the past, it just eroded away all my confidence in the company. Reading about experiences of knowledgeable investors on Valuepickr, just didn’t help in adding conviction. Although, the company now claims that they are in a transition phase and the young blood are taking over, however this is not the first time management has over-promised and failed to deliver. I am avoiding the stock for now.

Here’s the detailed company and earnings analysis if anyone’s interested:

1 Like