Infinite Computer Solutions

Infinite seems to be in a well channeled upmove and currently is on lower end of channel. If stock goes down some more then channel might be broken and stock might go for further time and price correction.

Looks like the stock is just being beaten down along with the rest of IT sector, might be interesting to add after some consolidation and upmoveā€¦

Can someone help me with thisā€¦ It seems nothing with the stock and is just falling with all other IT small and midcap shares due to the sectoral headwinds. Seems a good one to accumulate at 200 DMAā€¦ can someone do technical analysis on this. What is the 200 DMA of this???

As per company dividend policy of 30% of profits, expect INR 9-10 dividend for this year. Implies dividend yeild of 7.5-8.5%. With 67% promoter holding (no pledge) and 110 cr cash in books. One can not go wrong with this.

Some guyā€™s done a really long query on screener and so it throws up only infinite and indag! I cant seem to find anything wrong with this one. They also have a investor presentation, earnings call etc. Itā€™s corrected quite a bit, Div yield nears 8% and based on this yearā€™s guidance, p/e would be around 3-4.

Price to Earning < 15 AND

PB X PE <= 22.5 AND

Average dividend payout 3years > 10 AND

Dividend yield >= 2 AND

Debt < Book value AND

Debt to equity <= 0.5 AND

Current assets / Current liabilities > 2 AND

Debt/ Number of equity shares < 2 * NCAVPS AND

G Factor >= 5 AND

Piotroski score >= 7 AND

Average return on equity 5Years > 15 AND

Average return on capital employed 5Years > 15 AND

PEG Ratio <= 0.25 AND

Market Capitalization > 100 AND

Promoter holding > 60 AND

Pledged percentage = 0 AND

Sales growth 3Years >20 AND

Profit growth 3Years >20 AND

NPM last year / Opm > .5

Hi Folks,

Can anybody explain the mayhem on this stockā€¦ This is the reason why people scare away from buying smallcapsā€¦ oh my godā€¦ anything fishy or just like any other smallcap this is also falling like a pack of cardss ā€¦:frowning:

~9% yield is a mouth watering deal for me. To me it is nothing but craziness of the market and its participants.

So far the Infinite Management has delivered on theirpromises. I had taken a position last year,mainlybased on cheap valuation and dividend yields. And the Company has provided handsome dividends.

They maintain that they will continue to do the same in the coming years with stated 30% dividend payout. The only slight negative might be that this year they havenā€™t generated enough free cash flows, but apart from that nothing really justifies the price decline, unless there is something fishy going behind the scenes. The conference calls do look very encouraging with decent to excellent growth prospects.

Another point is that the Management is very confident of the future prospects and they have been buying regularly from the markets. T Rowe (highly reputed) and DNB from Norway (donā€™t have much idea about the fund) are 2institutionalinvestors.

Iā€™ve been tracking this for a while. There is a perception of negative corporate governance this stock carries but till now Iā€™ve not found anything on that front. In the earnings call they indicated that there strategy is to open new subsidiaries in every country they operate to appear as local business. The stake of Infinite convergence shifted to a step down subsidiary was done to look at unlocking value in this one. The pass through business is also an old one for IBM, here they only book the margins and not revenues which people might be perceiving incorrectly. I think these are the primary concerns that the market carries.

In a lot of IT cos. in the recent past which shortchanged investors, finding employees who worked there was difficult. But in this one Iā€™ve spoken to people. Also, they declare a good dividend and have high return ratios with no debt which typically fraud managements do not do.

I think there Convergence business should do well in the long run and if they decide to unlock value in that, it can be a good thing.

Subhash, At Rs. 94 the yield would be better than 9%. This year Iā€™m expecting another Rs. 5 to come in which should take the dividend to Rs. 11.5.

Disclosure: I hold free shares and hence my opinion might be biased.

Hi,

As per this data around 6 lac shares were sold by MFs

http://www.moneycontrol.com/mf/user_scheme/mfholddetail_sec.php?sc_did=ICS01

As per BSE website Domestic Insti share has decreased from 5.1% in June quarter to 1.89% in Dec quarter.

Does anyone know more about these funds and managers? It could be normal churning due toredemption during bad times as some of these funds fall in high risk categoryā€¦just guessing.

Saurab, its comforting to know you have got some positive feedback from employees. There are some people bad mouthing the management big time in Economic times forum. But mainly related to the resignation of their ex COO (he still is in top individual share holder list) who got arrested in US in 2010.

This Stock looks interesting.

Vinod

Subash,

I have sent a mail to you on your statement. Please check.

Hi Raj,

Pls share it with others too :slight_smile:

Why this secret response to a rather general statement form Subash?

:))

Sorry Vinod,

I canā€™t put my views in this thread due to some reasons.

Ok mail me too :slight_smile: if that is fine with you.

getvinodmsATgmail

Hi Raj,

send your views to me also at jkalra1(AT)gmail(dot)com

Vinod,

The shares have been held by him since IPO and he still holds them.

There is another person who holds 1%+ and he has obtained that from open market as his name did not figure in the IPO list. He is an ex employee of Infinite. I think he was there in the call, will have to check the recording again.

I saw the ET forum and apart from the above person, there are no specific charges on the current mgmt.

Business wise Iā€™ve found the mgmt upfront and they did indicate that this year they will not be meeting 20% profit guidance that they had indicated at the start of year though revenue guidance will be met. Even last year they had indicated this. Other issues not in realm of business are very difficult to act on and most of the businesses will become a no-no if we start going by that.

Also this is Sanjay Govilā€™s profile - not sure of the politicians in UP background that those forums suggest - http://wikibin.org/articles/sanjay-govil.html

Link: http://www.moneycontrol.com/mf/user_scheme/mfholddetail_sec.php?sc_did=ICS01 toredemption

And Raj you can share with me also at srisaurabh2000ATgmailDOTcom. Thanks.:slight_smile:

Raj,

can you pls share the file at atulsethiaATgmailDOTcom. Thanks in advance.

Can someone please share it with me as wellā€¦ sandeepMaddali20ATgmailDOTcom

Hi All,

A sudden down move of 20% on the script for a slight miss on the projected profits. Not able to get convinced by the market.

Anything cooking in infinite??? Not able to understand this fallā€¦ They have guided by 12-14% dollar revenue growth and de-growth in profits for the year FY14 as they are planning to take a hit of 12 million $ to their P&L account which they plan to invest this year for the future. is this a good move?? Why cant they use the available cash,take some debt and use the internal accruels for this??