Hitesh portfolio

Check out

http://stateofthemarket.net/

Hitesh bhai,
If I remember correctly,you had taken a position in Biocon based on technicals somewhere around Q2 results.Are you still there? How do you see Biocon,as a company panning out now? Alzumab is doing very well in Domestic markets,it seems.Herceptin,etc. can add 500cr.+ to the topline in the coming year(s)!

1 Like

sagar,

yes i am invested in biocon but I feel it might approach fair value soon after the sharp run upā€¦ the triggers which were not expected to fire earlier now seem to be playing out.

hitesh.

Hi Hitesh Bhai,

Do you track vinati organics? Figures seems pretty impressive.

Regards,

Sunil

I am not tracking vinati currently but yes figures are impressive.

Sir, they are expected to ~450 crs from the core business(despite high R&D and ~0 licensing income) in FY14, current prices are discounting it by 21x.Alzumab, Insulins in regulated markets, Biosimilars pipeline (each of which could generate significant revenue) should contribute over next two years. Do you think itsapproachingfair value just for the former (core) or even for the pipeline ?

deep,

biocon i bought purely from technical patterns inspite some warnings from some quarters about quality of earnings.

I would take a call on the valuations post their annual results. till then I dont want to speculate how much they are going to get from their core business and how much licensing income they are going to getā€¦

The only thing left is for me to enjoy the unexpected rideā€¦ :slight_smile:

Thank You Sir. Will be great if you can share the concerns on ā€œquality of earningsā€, If you canā€™t, I understand :-).

Hi Hitesh,

Could you please advice if I can invest on PSL, Paushak, Provogue & Subex at current lvl?

deepā€¦What I meant was that it was the opinion of the person I interacted withā€¦No further details were talked aboutā€¦ But I took my own decision.

subirā€¦I dont track either of the stocks you mentionedā€¦ But barring paushak which seems to be an alembic group company , the other three look duds.

Hello Hitesh!

I have attached daily chart for ceat, can u pls check if stock has formed flag pattern? Not sure if i have drawn flag correctly - this is my very first attempt.

Regards,

Augustine

augustine

It looks like a flag but might spend some more time in consolidation after such a sharp rally.

hitesh.

Hi Hitesh,

FDC has played out the flag pattern as suggested by you. Now for learning purpose how do you avoid the price anchoring once that pattern plays outā€¦

e.g. in FDC it has given break out. from 100 odd levelsā€¦ now it is already up by 20-20% ā€¦ do you add more ā€¦ or you leave itā€¦

Thanks

pankaj

Nothing goes up in a straight lineā€¦so u wait for stock to consolidate at some level and then buy itā€¦ If it doesnt stop to consolidate then u avoid it and wait for some other opportunityā€¦

monsanto seems to have broken out of a flag patternā€¦ cmp 740ā€¦ targets 835 plusā€¦ SEE ATTACHED DAILY CHART OF MONSANTO.

hitesh.

1 Like

Hitesh Bhai Merry Christmas and Happy new Year,
With your valuable we had another rocking year.
I want your opinion about Kaveri technical view for 1-2 years. Also your opinion on Repco

shashi

kaveri technical targets remain in the range of 2100ā€¦ further targets to be thought of once 2100 is conquered.

repco has achieved technical targetsā€¦ fundamentally its a fast grower but currently valuations seem to capture most of the upsides.

let me gloat a littleā€¦

monsanto targets duly achievedā€¦ stock up around 13% today at 845ā€¦ :slight_smile:

hitesh.

let

** littleā€¦monsanto **

:))

Super call Hiteshji! I saw ur post yesterday bt decided to skip. Now regretting da decision. But a fantastic callā€¦ Respect!

Superb callā€¦appreciate it.

Great skill hitesh bhai.

I have naive question if you can please answer.

The company is paying very less tax so why is no action taken against company by income tax department?

In what cases can company can pay less tax?

Why would a company show very less tax paid knowing that it may loose investors faith?

Thanks,

Sunil