Granules India Ltd

Yes-relevant date here is 24th July

“In accordance with the provisions of ICDR Regulations, the “Relevant Date” for the purpose of calculating the price of Equity Shares to be issued in terms hereof shall be 24th July, 2015, being the date 30 days prior to the date of this Extra-Ordinary
General Meeting scheduled on 24th August, 2015”

Average of weekly high and low from 10th july to 24th july
week ended 10th July = (85.45+82.75)/2 = 84
week ended 17th July = (99.85+95.30)/2 = 98
week ended 24th July = (109.9+104)/2 = 107

I think the number would be average of (84+98)/2 = 91

Experts please share

I would be happy to know the price at which promoters are subscribing if you can ask it would be great . thanks

will do @reacher. got a similar one from others too

Guys who are attending the AGM, please ask these questions if possible.

1. When will Auctus turn break even & finally profitable ?

2. Also they said, they will be filling couple of US ANDA’s this year before December. Are they on track ?

3. They said they will increase all 3 capacities (API, PFI, FD) as 18k tones PA, 18k tones PA, 18k units of FD. What is the update on this capacity increase ? And are they fully utilized ?

4. As they have issued the warrants worth around 200 Cr to their promoter group, they said they would not be any need to raise a QIP. Just re-confirm the same.

5. Finally, in which year (fy17 or fy18 or even later) we can will see the complete benefits of Auctus, Omnichem JV along with standalone of GIL.

Thanks.

1 Like

Your calculation might be more correct. I just guesstimated it by considering they had raised 200 cr by issuing 1.8656 cr warrants, which comes out to be around 107 Rs.

They might not have exactly raised 200 cr, but essence remains the same that promoter is confident about business and is willing to put his money instead of going through with A QIP.

1 Like

Even though it is good to say that Promoter infused the capital of 200 Cr, which implies the confidence of management on the company.

But on the other hand, from where did the promoter got 200 Cr ?

Promoter holding of the company is around 48%, which tends to around 1000 cr, he didn’t pledged any shares. Does they have any other businesses ?

I am not doubting any one. Just a normal simple question. Even I like the “business model of the company”.

good question but this money is not coming in one go. I have written before three members of the promoter family draw over 15cr+ salaries per yr. There is no dearth of banks/NBFCs who fund promoters for these stake purchase games by mortgaging homes/private offices etc. They are issuing shares to a promoter entity which is owned by his son and does business of some tech services with Granules as per AR’15.

Thanks Sumit.

Yes they are funding in 3 tranches instead of one time allocation of 200 Cr.

Thanks for the information on saying “Promoter son has some other tech services business”

Regards

For interest of members http://krsmaestates.com/

1 Like

good one Vinay, thanks. I didn’t know they had these interests as well. All successful pharma companies in India have one thing in common that their promoters are very passionate/focussed on their pharma businesses. Here we have promoter passionate about wine and running :pensive:

Disc: hold 6% of my portfolio and in two minds to continue or exit.

2 Likes

Correction looks to be a buying opportunity. Any technical levels to buy?

Do u know the many business’s in which Ranbaxy Promoters were part of ? Please read up more on Bhai Mohan Singh

Unless they do something poor on the business side, I don’t have any problem. Past record has been great and so far no indication of them going off track.
They are human beings and we have to respect their individual likings also. It was impressive and I was happy to see the promoter couple are great marathon runners.

2 Likes

One infy promoter was having similar interests in winery/hospitality and was kicked out without any trace which I had predicted in one of my posts 3-4 ys back. Let’s see how far this company goes but IP/knowledge driven companies require really focussed promoters.

there will always be someting to worry about every investments, one should focus on delivery mechanism of company and till now they have delivered what they have promised

3 Likes

Absolutely…I am happy as a shareholder for sure.

live example is of page mgt was selling from 300 levels, investors should focus on earnings

at the agm pl ask if chinese manufactureres of ibuprofen,paracetomol, and metformin will now have an edge over indian companies.how much ibuprofen is produced and exported from hubei biocause the chinese joint venture with granules?thank you

I plan attend the AGM. I have combined the Qs. Not sure how much can be asked. Anyone else from Hyderabad attending ? Pl send me a personal message ( here in our forum, through the chat icon above) with your contact and we can hook up. I plan to arrive early and also hang in late so that I can get something useful. Most AGMs are a drag and nothing of significance happens and I want to overcome these challenges by being in early