Cigniti Technologies - Aspiring to be Number one player in SW testing space

** Post Withdrawn by author, admin please delete this thread **

1 Like

It is really sad to see old timers like you behave in this manner, making job of Admin more painful & frustrating.

1 Like

It is quite sad to see sarcasm on this forum.
This forum has helped thousands of investors in their learning and growth.
The purpose is to learn, share and grow and respect each other’s views.
The job of admin is to ensure VP culture and ethos are being followed…this is not just another Internet forum. Infact, I can’t see another similar forum in this entire world.
Remarkable job by VP team!
Thank you so much for your selfless job!

I am very new to VP as a poster, but grew up as an investor reading posts from persons like Subash, Hiteshbhai, among others. Someone said that you are the average of the five persons who most influence you. As a VP reader, you are one of those persons. It is really painful to read your posts of today. Please let someone know the reason for change in your attitude towards VP. Open discussion could resolve many differences.

valuepickr has given a hope when I am struggling to understand whom to trust and whom not to trust in this investing world. Learned a lot from each one of you including you Subash. Sad to see such a comment.

Subash - We all are here to collaborate and learn from each other. Valuepickr is the best platform I ever came across and truly believe in the VP culture and ethos. Valuepickr has brought a radical positive change in my attitude towards investment and I am still at the lower end of the pyramid when it comes to skills and knowledge to become a successful investor. Still learning from senior folks like you.
I have looked upon you as a senior and admire the posts you used to create and share knowledge in last few years. However, to be honest, I am now very dissapointed to see your reaction to @adminph2. My friend it takes years to build a reputation and minutes to destroy it.

I just want to share few quotes that I always remind myself during this learning journey:

Ego kills Knowledge. As knowledge requires Learning, and Learning requires Humility.

Uncertainty is a sign of humility and humility is just the ability or the willingness to learn.

There’s a thin line between confidence and arrogance…It’s called humility. Confidence smiles. Arrogance Smirks.

Humility is the wisdom of accepting the truth that you might just be wrong or don’t know everything

7 Likes