Capri Global Capital-Yes your money matters!

Hi Keshav,
Thanks for sharing note. Just one correction. Employee strength has increased from 216 in FY15 to 380 in FY16 (not 260).

Thanks Nirav, It was a typo. :slight_smile:
Embarrassing to see today price action after the post.

1 Like

Patience has finally paid off after holding this for a long time. :slight_smile:
Anyone know what is the exact trigger for this sudden massive buying interest? As usual can’t find any news about this

Disc: Long. has now become the third largest holding in my pf after the recent runup

proposal to consider issuance of NCDs has been the trigger for the last 2 days as that will increase the leverage in the balance sheet and bring it closer to that of a normal NBFC structure.

yeah absent any other news I suppose you’re right. However they’ve been saying this for a while now that they’ll raise the debt levels and leverage up. Well, I guess the market just woke up! :slight_smile:

It is rising on very thin delivery volumes. Someone wants a decent exit it seems.

No holding

Its unbelievable that its 3 folds in 3 months, it stayed at same price for 3 years. Trying to make sense of what market is liking about it now.

Operators are working on this. Need to be careful

Some investment advisor on twitter was talking about this NBFC as the cheapest among the lot & a potential doubler, couple of weeks back without naming the stock opening…He also recommended it to their clients more then a month ago !

Disc: Not invested.

Sandip

but the point to think about it is how many quarters away are we from seeing that turnaround/ growth in the results? I am also trying to find an answer to that.

Company has released its half yearly earnings. Earnings seems good on all the parameters. But I could not find investor presentation and numbers for Gross and Net NPA!!

Yesterday promoters (CAPRI GLOBAL HOLDINGS PRIVATE LIMITED) have bought 1356248 (0.77% of total equity shares). There current holding is at 73.92%, adding recent buy it goes to 74.69%. Additionally, couldn’t find subsequent sell order for equivalent quantity from other promoters/institute/major stakeholders indicating buy is from open market as oppose to equity changing hands within promoters/institute/major stakeholders.

Insightful views would be highly appreciated. Thanks…

Disc : Invested.

4 Likes

Results are out and seems like numbers are improving,

Disc: Invested, but very little

Was thinking of buying the dip. Appointment of Deloitte as auditor for this fiscal had allayed fears of corporate governance. Stock was in downfall despite good results. 35% CAR, plenty of opportunity to leverage, recently raised funds, trading near book value, expanding retail book in home lending…
All my ducks were lined up… but
Today CGCL announced its appointment of Rajesh Sharma as managing director.
Now I won’t touch it with a bargepole.

Animals don’t change stripes, The guy was always lurking around waiting for people to forget

I always felt that Capri was acting as a front for Rajesh Sharma

Was going through FY18 Annual Report. By any chance - does anyone know how and where does this 11cr of advertisement income come from?

Disc: not invested

2 Likes