Business Model Canvas: A step before Self-Reinforcing business Model

Attached is the DRAFT: Business Model Canvas Picture we drew up for CCL.

We think we captured it quite crisply (in this picture, drawn last week) what we understood as the moving parts of a business like CCL, some 2 years back, when we invested in it (all that was in our heads, really).

We used this picture - very very effectively to spur discussion on HOW THE PICTURE HAD CHANGED In last 2 years (become STRONGER or WEAKER, added more vulnerabilities or mitigated more). As the discussion went for over 2.5 hours with domain experts, last week, sometimes the conversation would drift away, but we could easily & gently steer it back on course, courtesy, the picture again :slight_smile:

I am a convert and a big fan of this latest “toy” in my investor hands; maybe this picture may convey much better than 1000s of words I might have used to share my enthusiasm on topic - in much more tangible terms.

For anyone who claims to know his/her business well :wink:, this should be easy to draw, right?
Let me know. Better still, I hope this inspires more and more folks to challenge themselves to put up a simple picture like this of their favourite business - and its moving parts!!

17 Likes