Is someone still tracking BHEL. They did loose on the arbritation case against Suvarna Power as the liquidation process had already started. I couldn’t find an update on this whether the liquidation process got resolved
I am unable to understand broker calls here. BHEL’s receivables position appears to have improved a lot, they have had a pretty good quarter operationally and the reported loss is mainly due to the large provisions they have done on some outstanding receivables as per their clarification. Shouldn’t it do better going forward? Why are the broker price targets so low?
Calling for experts on #Bhel , According to Elliotwaves this is ready for upmove again.
BHEL has received a prestigious order for setting up the 2x660 MW Talcher Thermal Power Project Stage-III on EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) basis from NTPC Ltd. NTPC is investing Rs 11,843.75 crore for this 1,320 MW Talcher Thermal Power Project, Stage-III.
BHEL Management Interview: (CNBC TV-18)
- Margin reduction was due to execution of older orders which were at low costs. As and when new orders are executed this problem will start resolving. Order intake for Q2 FY23 is 12000 crores.
- Total order book of Rs. 106376 crores.
- Gross Margins are expected to rise but not on the older levels of around 40%. They will increase but not to the older levels. Will take 2-3 years for margins to substantially increase.
- Coal Gasification is a very major area for the company as well as the country. Plans are in place to implement the same and construction will start soon.
- Targeting revenues of around Rs. 40000 crores by FY27 with double digit margins.
- Have always remained cash positive as receivables are in a good position.