Associated alcholols & breweries ltd

Hi indirachitra,

I agree with you that there has been a good consistent improvement in the financial performance of the company and it deserves a closer look. I have been following it for sometime and do own some shares. I tried finding more about the company but there is very limited information out there.

In 2008 the company seemed to have conducted some analyst meet, here is a summary - http://www.capitalmarketplus.com/cabnas/Cabstory.asp?SNo=237824&opt=

Though nothing material happened after that for some years. It was only in 2010 that the company hinted about modernization and completed the same in 2011. In 2012 the company again hinted of backward integration, ambitious plan for modernization. Since this year we have seen consistent growth and material improvement in the company.

On the negatives - 1. the sector is such that its not easy to find great companies 2. in past there have been several auditor comments and qualifications 3. need to understand the business and operations of the company better - very limited information is available. 4. Need to understand about their arrangement with a group co - Mount Everest Breweries.

Regards,
Ayush
Disc: I hold

1 Like