Ajanta Pharma

Yes[ Comment too short ]

Currently Lupin is at P/E 27, Ipca at P/E 27 and Diviā€™s at P/E 24. These are bigger cos with a consistent track record, and leaders in their respective product lines. I think Ajanta is overvalued even relative to the already high P/E pharma space. In my opinion at least partial profit booking until it consolidates or corrects would be justified.

Disclosure: I was never convinced about the Ajanta story and completely missed the fantastic returns given by the co in last 2 years. So there is definitely a ā€œsour grapesā€ angle to my view. :-))

Its not reflecting in my ICICI account while is getting reflected in my brotherā€™s account. :frowning:

Whom should I get in touch with?

Or should I wait for another couple of days before doing anything?

Yes

Have you guys received the Bonus shares?

Hi Jatin,

They should have credited by this time. You can contact ā€œLink Intime India Private Ltdā€ regarding this.

After announcement, I called them as well as mailed them as I wasnā€™t sure, when they would get credited. In my case it got credited by 25th Sep.

Link Intime India Private Ltd
Unit: Ajanta Pharma Limited
C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound, L.B.S. Marg,
Bhandup West, Mumbai - 400 078
India Tel.: +91 22 25946970
Fax.: +91 22 25946969
Email:rnt.helpdesk@linkintime.co.in

http://www.ajantapharma.com/investor-grievance.html

also, please check the demat balance , sometimes it reflects in demat balance but not in portfolio.

:)(

Thanks Raj.

Never used that before, please help in using thatā€¦ How to access?

Its not reflecting in my ICICI account while is getting reflected in my brotherā€™s account. :)(

Check Trade&Invest->Equity-Demat Allocation in ICICIDirect

Or check the Demat tab from your icici savings a/c.

Thanks Raj.

Never used that before, please help in using thatā€¦ How to access?

It is getting reflected in the Demat section. Thank you very much Raj.

Any idea why is not coming in Portfolio section?

Thanks for your help.

I get scared whenever this gentleman says good things about a company/stock!!!

Sudarshan Sukhani of s2analytics.com told CNBC-TV18, ā€œSince Ajanta Pharma could remain stable or even mildly choppy during the next couple of days, it is wise to look at some stocks that have done well in the midcap; one has to buy it, there is no Futures here and there is no harm in it.ā€

ā€œFor a day trader Ajanta Pharma is on the verge of lifetime new highs, there is a day trade here and for anyone building a position, these lifetime new highs are opportunities to go long in it, buy it now, wait for few days, higher levels should be in the offing,ā€ he said.

hi,

i have a generalised question for members here ā€¦

How does a pharma company maintains its strength in particular therapy area its a leader or a strong player in ā€¦

i am asking this question in relation to indian market ā€¦ say, ajanta in dermatology , cipla in respiratory-related etc, Sun in psychiatry ā€¦bigger cos. seem to have scale advantage in terms of sales and advertising but they are competing amongst themselves also ā€¦

Thanks.

Mgt interview-

http://www.smartinvestor.in/market/interviews-204669-interviewsdet-US_market_offers_opportunity_to_grow_rapidly_Rajesh_Agrawal.htm

Diwali starts before time on this counter. Super dhamaka results. Sales up 48%, EBIDTA up 95% and net profit up a whopping 154% for the quarter. Stock up by 15%.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/results/ajanta-pharma-q2-net154-to-rs-56-cr-indiaems-boost_978008.html

Excellent results by the company!!

I think the important point to note is the improvement in EBITDA margins which have increased from 23.6% in Q2FY13 and 23.3% in Q1FY14. The company has filed 3 ANDAs with USFDA in this quarter.

Excellent results by the company!!

I think the important point to note is the improvement in EBITDA margins which have increased from 23.6% in Q2FY13 and 23.3% in Q1FY14. The company has filed 3 ANDAs with USFDA in this quarter.

Sorry missed a point.

The EBITDA margins have increased to 30% in Q2FY14 fromfrom 23.6% in Q2FY13 and 23.3% in Q1FY14.

http://indianivesh.accordfintech.com/Research/ViewResearch.aspx?id=1

I have respect for Indianivesh pharma research reports.They understand the sector well.

Post recent results they have upgraded the co to the buy impressed by positive surprise n consistency in the earnings. Seems one unit of Dahej plant will be commissioned ahead of schedule.

They are projecting an EPS of 55,68 & 87 for next 3 years .

Some more pledging got released. Now pledging stands at 2.39%

http://www.moneycontrol.com/livefeed_pdf/Nov2013/Ajanta_Pharma_Ltd_201113_SAST.pdf

This forum is dry for 2 months and stock is falling. Is the story over here?

I think the Q3 result would be the trigger for further movement. The stock is richly valued as on date.

hi

ajanta looks overvalued and with 4000 cr mkt capā€¦one can get much better and less risky stocksā€¦to double money in ajanta and make it a 8000 cr co looks very remoteā€¦not worth taking that risk for meā€¦

hence exiting ajanta after making my money ā€¦