Abhi's portfolio

Hi Abhishek
it is good that I landed at your portfolio I wish I should have these 5 year back and most of these in my portfolio for next couple of years but NOPE… I found this esteemed sharing EPIC tribe of VP’s TOO late and I had made lots of mistakes and I had blocked my capitals in some of the lazy scripes BUT that’s fine
Look GOOD Vs Perform Good
Portfolio look very good and expected to preform very good. on the other side at what price you entered makes a huge difference .Since i don’t know at what price you had entered in he scrip i wont be able to justify my answer yet …
Some Slot of allocation such as
_CDSL ( in case of most of rating agencies scope of disproportionate growth is very limited best companies don’t relied on these reports also these companies has algorithm to evaluate the credit rating. However, the major factors are credit history, credit type and duration, credit utilization, credit exposure, etc. Every month, these credit rating agencies collect credit information from partner banks and other financial institutions WHICH IS NOT BINDING BY LAW ,

Piramal enterprises ( i differ on majority if you bet on Ajay Piramal i can be with you but as an company PE is not able sustain it’s position in long term if you campre wih H*** or B**** F*******) .You can visited my remarks in respective thread

These can be regroup to you your best conviction stock or hunt for new scripes in SECTORS in BAD TASTES at this point of TIME

Caution
You have very high valuated companies in your portfolio for that it is worth sharing beautiful words @value_hunter

Did: i may be wrong as these are my personal views in the above companies i may have interest but this is not any Buy and Sell recommendation .For investing one may consult registered Analyst i am not any sebi approved Analyst

1 Like