Wealth Wizards issue - Forbes India

@donald What you guys have done is worth a book. Do consider it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

congrats Ayush and Donald. It is great honor. keep it up.

1 Like

Congratulations Ayush and Donald. It is a great feet to achieve and keep it up.

1 Like

Congrats Donald and Ayush.
Thanks to Hitesh and the VP community for guiding all of us.

1 Like

Great news! Congrats Donald and team!

1 Like

Heartiest congratulations to Donald and Ayush for this remarkable achievement.Special thanks to Hitesh bhai and other senior members as well.
I only heard about TED as it was operational before my investing journey began, but ValuePickr is the best knowledge sharing platform I have seen ,only due to your contribution and guidance.

2 Likes

Congratulations to Donald and Ayush as well as all regular contributors. Enjoy reading this forum and the logical conclusions drawn from data.

1 Like

Congrats Donald, ayush sir. Thanks for this beautiful forum .

1 Like

Congrats Donald & Ayush, thank you for this wonderful platforms :smile:

1 Like

Brilliant stuff Donald and Ayush…the journey has just begun… WAy to go… :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congrats to all senior’s, especially Donald, Ayush, Abhishek, Hitesh who started this forum from scratch. Proud to be here.

1 Like

@cool_aksh
Thanks Aksh. Missed seeing your other comment before.
That statement is factually incorrect - Media has it’s own compulsions :frowning: (edit/400 words restriction, etc.). Shibin (Tech guy behind VP Ph1 platform) who took it (Stock Screener) from a hobby project in 2008, worked on it alone for full of 2009, and launched the web platform with Stock Screener, Plone Message board and Plone CMS for workflows for VP structured content such as Stock Story and Management Q&A co-founded VP with me in 2010. When we couldn’t convert VP into a viable venture he preferred to move to a very successful freelance career.

Ayush and me have worked together very closely on winning ideas right from late 2008 recognising complimentary strengths. We are not co-founders but we are married to the same cause of open-source win-win collaboration through independent entities of Screener.in (what a beautiful platform that is) and ValuePickr.com and think of either as our own babies in our hearts.

Both Platforms/Founders have shown the way for an unparalleled win-win approach - rare in the investment fraternity. Some day in the future …we fondly hope us and other committed investment related entities on similar open-source ethos can all merge into one grand entity …that will make for a much bigger unifying lasting impact in the investing fraternity in India!

Fingers crossed!

13 Likes

Congratulations to the seniors for richly deserved recognition !
Waiting eagerly for my copy!

Irrespective of how much you read/listen to the stalwart investors like Lynch,Buffett, Fisher , one needs to get a real feel of the process of investment that works in real world in realtime.
To me ,and Im sure for many others struggling for ‘the way’, this where VP has helped in getting a feel of how professional investors go about the investment process while faced with the exact same uncertainties as faced by me.

Before my exposure to VP, I had a hunch/belief that investment was a process and not a one time act - much like quality. After VP, i was certain of this !

2 Likes

@Donald @ayushmit Congrats Guys!!! Keep it coming…

Heartiest congrats to Donald ,Aysuh, Hitesh…i enjoy reading every post … and I just hope and pray valuepickr continues to educate us, just like the way it is…hopefully it doesn’t turn into a paid forum.

1 Like

congrats donald and ayush! well done.

1 Like

Congrates, Aayush and Donald with entire valuepick team. I just started to follow as I am new in investing. Amazing content and discussions with portfolio on platter. Really, a great way to grow together. Hats off !
Is there not anyway to continue with portfolio following SEBI guidelines ?

1 Like

Congrats Donald and Ayush

1 Like

Congrats. @Donald @ayushmit … for this nice platform and screener as well

1 Like

@Donald. sir we would like to know more about your journey. more of practical part. how you two came along. collaborated. though your art of investing journey is already well documented. we would like to know how such stalwarts came together. ayush, hitesh sir and you.

1 Like