VP CHINTAN BAITHAK GOA 2017: Experience Sharing

@rupeshtatiya Sir, Thanks for sharing your wisdom. I have few doubts with respect to your reply

1. How one can visualise the present scenario in terms of cycles ? any mental models or book recommendations

2. Can you please explain Why increase in capital expenditure relates to slow down? doesn’t it mean that their increasing their capacity for future?

Take away from rupesh sir, “It is important to research the width before going deep in to one company” as it means that research the industry first before delving deep in to a company and thing to look while doing so

check list

1. "Check capex across industry" my understanding from this check is, that is there any future growth due to expansion and how costly is to increase the growth.

2. See profit margins across industry” my understanding from this check is, this might show how the business share might move across companies in the industry (As low profit margin company will take the large pie)

3. Supply growth across industry” as this indicates the expansion phase of industry

@rupeshtatiya sir i want to know whether i am getting it right or wrong.

@desaidhwanil sir, from art of valuation (The ART of Valuation) thread i understood that A+,A++ business will be the multibaggers if identified early. But how to find this companies through screener. Your inputs are very valuable and will largely benefit the newbies like me.

1 Like