Vivek Gautam Portfolio

(Nimesh Sodha) #575

Really nice interview like Intelligent Fanatics in making

(bikedi) #576

even though the SME stocks have corrected a good 20-40% from their peaks, I feel the long term story in these micro cap stocks are intact. with small base the growth rate could be high for next few years. The catch is to latch on to good business and skip the average/bad issues.

IPOs closed today were heavily subscribed
1 - Sintercom was subscribed over 51 times with good FII participation. The company has marque clients such as Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, Fiat, Tata, Bharat Benz, Hyundai.
2 - Mohini Health was subscribed over 20X. Another company with good history and bright business prospect.

Disc - have 35% of portfolio in SMEs, even though have taken a 20% MTM hit in last few days from the peak, happy to hold on to the stocks (Jetfreight/RKEC/SillyMonks etc) for a longer term time frame (and add if they correct further).

(Vivek Gautam) #577

Friends any views and scuttlebutt on Indore based Mohini Health & Hygiene SME ipo getting listed today?

Valuations seemed comfortable. How is the promoter n business quality? any Indore or MP baed friend can help?

(Vivek Gautam) #578

http://www.mohinihealthandhygiene.com/products.php

A good video .Any one planning to buy it today?

(pvvgopal) #579

Hi Vivek, any sme stocks looking attractive in this correction among vadivarhe, worth peripherals, RKEC project, silly monks, dynamic cables etc…

(Yogesh Sane) #580

Any idea what is the cotton waste recycling business? 50% of sales comes from this activity.

Source: IPO Prospectus

This is Recycling of Cotton : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxX9ESqC4k4

(Vivek Gautam) #582

Stay invested and add more where home work is done n conviction is there.Story seems intact in all the stocks

(AmitContrarian) #583

even MRSS ? Are you still holding it ?

(Vivek Gautam) #585

any concerns n updates on mrss? my bet was on ex Nielsen Sarang panchal n
rest on sector.he took the equity stake also.

(Vivek Gautam) #586

vscl i booked profit after poor results.

(Vipul Bathwal) #587

You mean you booked after poor 01-APR-17 to 30-SEP-17 First Half results?

(Vivek Gautam) #588

yes. but stock still went up from my selling price

(Prodipto Mondal) #589

The average cost of acquisition of Equity Shares by our Promoters is.
Promoters

Mr.
Tekulapalli
Sanjay Reddy only - 1.43

This is very low on IPO price.

(Vivek Gautam) #590

Thats the advantage that accrues to promoters for betting everything.We can
exit at our will but promoter doesnt has that luxury. Lets wait for
execution in Silly Monks.Though thanks to lowering of data cost by TRAI &
Jio sector is expected to boom.This cud be a sector of next few years.

(Tushar) #591

Hi Vivek,

Any idea which SME stocks are these?

Exclusive | I-T Department probing some recent SME listings for alleged money laundering
The I-T department is in the process of sending notices to around two dozen companies as well as investors who subscribed to the IPOs

(Vivek Gautam) #592

No idea. Good step though . One needs to do same due diligence irrespective of the stock is listed in SME or main board.

(Prodipto Mondal) #593

silly monks daily going down. why? its now trading at IPO price.

(Vivek Gautam) #594

Mkt grinding down .All stocks coming down. Lets wait for execution n results for March 18 in all sme stocks.

(senthilsp76) #595

Hi Vivek Bhai,
Do you still holding Akme star?