To those who says IPOs imply Its Probably Overpriced see some eg of wealth created by IPOs even if one bought on listing & mentioned as good stocks to buy by me inthis thread itself.
1) MRSS FPO @ 114 in Dec 16 .Listed at 140 now 525
2) Dilip Buildcon IPO @219 in Aug 16 listed at 225 now 605
3) Sheela Foam IPO @730 in Dec 16 listed at 855 now 1314
4) Shankara Building IPO@460 in April 16 listed at 555 now 1184
5) DMart IPO@299 in listed at 590 now 1039
6) PSP Projects IPO @210 listed at 190 now 331
7) PNB Housing IPO@775 LISTED AT 850 NOW 1635
8) ENDURANCE TECH IPO@472 LISTED AT 570 NOW 993
9) ICICI PRU IPO@334 LISTED @300 NOW 433
There are several other examples as well . So one should not have the mental bias against investing in IPOs.These IPOs if bought on fist day first show to use colorful language of BM create huge wealth as can be seen over last several years.
I think Apex Frozen Foods IPO @175 getting listed on 4 Sep 2017 could be another such good wealth creation opportunity where I applied in HNI category as HNI subscription was less .
These quality T2T IPOs of size less then 250 Crore at time dont get much subscription in HNI category due to lack of IPO financing & one can get good allotment. PSP PROJECTS WAS ANOTHER such example.
Offcourse one needs to thank current bull mkt due to Modi govt & domestic liquidity for the good run.
Apex Frozen has good n rare combination of 25% + RONW & CAGR plus low valuation,huge n increasing opp size and sector tailwinds .Company to be closely tracked.