ValuePickr: Registered Trademark: Conduct discussions anywhere without violating First (Legal) Principles

Just a suggestion/query - Can these groups be called say “Fans of ValuePickr - City”? That way the distinction is clear and yet the vision is retained. Without the word ‘ValuePickr’, the discussion on these groups might end up becoming directionless.

Thanks Team for pointing out in best interest of all Investor Fraternity out here.

Hyderabad Group has already been renamed as Hyderabad Investors Forum.

I do respect the usage or mention of IPR & Trademark & it was totally unintentional, on our part to make even a mention of it & we have already withdrawn the same with Immediate effect.

Assuring future Cooperation in all possible manner to best possible extent & abiding sincerely by ValuePickr Fundamentals.

Just to to keep everybody on the same page, the intention of Creation of this Group was specifically to invite like minded people, with experience of their own Investment Journey, Strategy or Philosophy or Framework, knowledge & skills, which can be used as collective wisdom sharing.

Strict Rules to be followed to be a part of this Collective Learning Group for Participants:

1. Only sincere participants are advised to present their candidature for this forum, to maintain & do justice with this wonderful platform.
  2. Interested People can PM me to be a part of this wonderful collaborative forum, sharing their Personal details & having initially a 1*1 interaction, before getting added to this forum.
  3. No Trading activity or tips sharing or personal PR related stuff,will be encouraged in any way & it will lead to suspension from the group.
  4. Everybody has to contribute in their own specific way.It will motivate others & also encourage Team Spirit.
  5. Request All participants to withdraw their posts related to personal Information such as Personal Numbers & Email id’s.
  6. Last but not the least, please ensure that we are not violating any code of conduct by any means, of this wonderful forum of excellent minds at work.

@Moderators: 1. Group Identity, as well as Whatsapp Version too, has been renamed & has got no association further by any means with/to ValuePickr Brand.
2. Please feel free to delete any Personal Info such as email id’s & cell numbers at your discretion or lemme know how can those be deleted from my end.
3. Please lemme know if anything else is required further in the context to be done, from my side.

Request everybody to please share their Personal details through PM with me at the earliest.

Regards,
Bharat,
Hyderabad Investors Forum (Moderator)

1 Like

I’m from Mumbai but based in London now. Would love to join the group.

Is the group still active.

Thanks
John