ValuePickr Pune

Just so everyone is updated - we are meeting at 9.30 am Sat 19th at St Laurn. No agenda since 1st time. Lets see how it goes. People are free to walk in and join the group.

Best
Bheeshma

I am interested to join for this meeting and will reach directly.
Thanks.

St Laurn at Koregaon Park or Hinjewadi?

St Laurn Koregaon Park

I couldn’t join the meeting :frowning: please let me know - how it went ? any discussion on next meet ?
or any whatsapp group formed ?

Hi @maninder.nitw

All of us did meet but it was more of a get together than a structured discussion. Request you to add your name and email id in the google sheet. No concrete date fixed for next meeting however we have agreed to meet once every 3 months.

Best
Bheeshma

Hello,

Can you please add me to the whatsapp group -

Thank you in advance
Harsh Shah

Hi @shahharshb

There is no Whatsapp group to the best of my knowledge. Request you to add your name to the google sheet above

Regards
Bheeshma

1 Like

Trying out telegram group with its added functionalities for admin.

If the beta run is good, big group will be relaunched on the platform. Due to limitations in whatspp admin functionalities the big public group was deleted in August 2017

Please dont post mobile number directly in thread. Delete the message

Hi people

If you could please put in your preferred dates and time in the pune google doc sheet. Lets meet on the modal date. We can decide whichever venue works for all of us and the agenda separately. Last time most people had come from West Pune - kothrud, wakad , hinjewadi etc - so mostly somewhere that side we will keep.

Thanks
Bheeshma

Someone can keep me updated, I can come for next meet.

A meet is organised by Gautam of Value Investor Group

Details as follows:

Monsoon Symposium July 6, Poona Club

Traders and Investors

We are back with our mid year Monsoon Symposium with an amazing line up of speakers and topics.
As always it will be completely interactive and give us some great insights to the world of investing and trading.

Topics

✓ Intermarket analysis : Top down approach for portfolio allocation and stock picking by
Manisha Shah, CMT, MBA fin, USA

✓ Trend reversals and patterns by
Hitesh Seth, Elliot Wave analyst

✓ Value Pick
Daya Deshpande ( will be moderated by Kiran Bhat )

Date : Sat, July 6, 2019

Time : 930 am onwards

Venue : Conference Hall 1
next to reception
Poona Club
Opp Lifestyle store
Pune 411001

Venue fees : Rs 600 ( inclusive of high tea )

for registrations
kindly call Payal 9922073425
Paytm no 9890324567

I am also from Pune. will be happy to part of the next meet. I have updated my details in the excel.
Whoever is the co-ordinator , can you DM me please ?

1 Like

Updated my details aswell. Let’s make this thread active again. Hungry to learn.

Hi I have also updated my contact details in the google sheet. Looking forward to learning

Which google sheet needs to be updated to express the interest or enroll?

Bheeshma created on on May 2019. its still accessible.

Shall we arrange a meet now as covid has become a new normal ? we can meet somewhere on FC or JM road so it will be little central to everyone. if anyone is interested, please PM me.

2 Likes

Hi all

Good to see like minded and same city members group.

I have added my details to the google sheet given in the intro of group.

If anyone is looking at group thread, then do let me know and I shall share my mobile number in the google sheet.

Let’s meet!!

Thanks

1 Like