ValuePickr Jaipur

Hi All

There have been valuepickr driven community meetups happening in multiple cities. Folks from Jaipur, in case you would like to get together to discuss investments on a periodical basis, do respond on this thread.

We could discuss about all the concepts we hold dear - investing ideas, principles, philosophy, readings and share knowledge - hopefully learning and unlearning from each other.

For now, we can simply continue talking on this thread, if there is a consensus, we can shift it to WhatsApp and then ultimately have a meetup.

Happy investing.

Umang

4 Likes

Yes i am interested, thanks for starting this thread

yes, i am also interested.

Hello @bozo_investor i am also interested

hi. I am interested and proceed further.

we have a group of investors in Jaipur. We meet on every saturday in my office between 4-6 pm. Anyone interested can join us.

1 Like

great i am interested give your address or phone no.

Hi All

Thanks Pawan for opening up your space for discussions.

@ everyone else - would you guys like to join pranav and his group?

Just one clarification - are the discussions based on fundamental analysis (similar to what we have on valuepickr) or is it geared towards technical?

Also i think as per the portal policy, we are not supposed to share our contact details directly on the thread. We can DM you for the details. is that fine?

Thanks all for the responses.

I am from jaipur and interested in the discussions as well. Whom do we all pm our details .
Regards
Divyansh

Hi all. I am Ca and full time investor. I dont trade or speculate only investment. I do visit companies and meet management also. I have written article in arun mukharjee’s book 75 hidden gems. I have written on Akme udaipur based hfc. we have small group of investors in Jaipur we meet and discuss equity quite regularily. Today in evening we are meeting again between 4-6 at my office in c-scheme.
regds

Hello @ca_pawan iam from jaipur please dm me your details so that i can also join you whenever possible.

Thats fantastic Pawan! you haave quite a background in investing with your writing and vocation.

I am in consulting so end up travelling a lot, but would definitely love to connect the next time i am in jaipur.

Wow, here in Jaipur so many investors of ValuePickr forum. I am a long term investor and residing in Jaipur, I am also interested to interact with knowledgeable persons. Kindly let me know the address and phone number for meeting and information.

yes I will be interested to connect…regards

Great, pawan I am also a long term investor from jaipur, I was previously In executive govt job and have conducted audit of tax records of many big companies. Kindly give me your address and telephone number so that I can also join, Thanks

glad to see this group!
Anyone still active in Jaipur? Would love to connect…

1 Like

Recently saw few discussion around VP city meets on different threads, saw this thread is not active, hence investors from jaipur we can meet and discuss investment ideas in person, we can visit companies and meet management, if there’s any group, kindly share the link, if not I will create a group and add people from jaipur and nearby areas who are willing to meet.

Rishab

Do not share email id & mobile no for security reasons.

1 Like

Hi Folks,
Please count me in if we are planning any meet up in Jaipur.

YES, I am also interested in monthly meetings on the fundamental study of companies for long-term benefits