ValuePickr Goa Community

Taking a cue from another post in this forum, I thought I would call all the members from Goa together for a meet-up. I realise there are probably fewer investors in Goa itself, but it’s worth a shot.

Kindly leave a message if you’d be interested. I would really like to meet and learn from you. :slight_smile:

As a side note, is it possible to do a location based search on the user database. I think it would serve the general purpose of this thread. Also local investment groups can be useful in performing scuttlebutt research.

1 Like

Glad to know that you are in Goa. This will be a small community, but should not stop us from catching up.

Would love to be part of the meeting
I am in Goa from 13th to 15th

Hi, I am from Goa…based in Panaji.

I have recently joined ValuePickr and would love to meet up.

Hello,

Sharing a sheet here so you add your details and we can plan to meet in the coming next two weekends. Please enter any other comments you like in empty columns next to your name.

For the first meeting I think we can share our backgrounds, our investing experience so far and talk more specifically on how we screen stocks to look for investment ideas. If you have any other thoughts, kindly post here.

Cheers and hope to see you soon! :slight_smile:

Name-Lalit Lodha
Mobile number-0 9028110111

Great initiative.Count me in.
Please add .

Please do not share your phone no and/or email id on this public forum as it can be misused. One can directly send messages to the group admin or group member for request. All the city group forum threads would be closed. All those who have put their nos on these threads are requested to remove them for their own safety. Until the whole thread is cleaned up, it will remain locked. So please do not request moderators to open the thread, instead please ask your group members to do all the clean up work individually.