ValuePickr Dubai

Welcome to all :).

Hope some snippets /videos additional information can be shared with the guys who are not able to attend the meeting…

I am a vivid reader on capital market which has been my passion for years ,which has helped in clocking good returns over years .In Dubai at some point of time I think we all have come for making some money and having a better quality /standard of life .Because of a better work life balance here ,I think we can find some time(at least 2 hours in a month)and meet for leanings from each other .I have recently joined value pickr forum and I like the way stocks are analysed here .Like some of you said ,lets take this forward by creating whats app group /meeting physically .

I have just put some way I have been investing ,request others to add /delete /modify /give their valuable views ...

1.Invest in mega trends (where the category penetration is low )
2. The company should have significant competitive advantage /Right to Win
3. At reasonable valuations(very relative! ) –I mainly like to see EBIDTA margin % (gives an impression of pricing power ) ROCE ,PEG and discounted cash flow amongst many which I see
4. Reasonable market share –Rule of 3 –relative market share concept
5. Management integrity (MNC /JV /Tie up a preference )
6. Prefer small and mid cap with scalability options
7. Promoter holding % (have to be more than 40/50% ) with no pledging
8. Ownership by FII/Body corporate
9. If you buy the right company ,own it for atleast 5 years !

I have a very high concentrated portfolio and some of my holdings are -Can fin Home ,Capital First ,Alphageo ,Repco Home finance , Oriental carbon , TVS Srichakra , Shemaroo , EROS ,PPAP automotive etc

2 Likes

@Haque Didnt get the whatsapp invitation yet.
Could you please add me…

have added all the above. if anyone i have missed please post again and i will add

all above added. anyone still not added please let me know

Please do not share your phone no and/or email id on this public forum as it can be misused. One can directly send messages to the group admin or group member for request. All the city group forum threads would be closed. All those who have put their nos on these threads are requested to remove them for their own safety. Until the whole thread is cleaned up, it will remain locked. So please do not request moderators to open the thread, instead please ask your group members to do all the clean up work individually.