ValuePickr Bengaluru

Hi, Whenever there is a meetup planned @satishwe will put a registration link along with payment link here. Be quick and register on the same day to reserve a seat as the seats would get filled quickly. Once you attend a meetup you can then request the organizers to add you to the whatsapp group which would make you a member of this small family.

1 Like

Hello Sir,
I am new to the forum and have recently come across your template. If you can please provide an updated verison of this template, it will be of a great help.

Regards

Have meetups resumed after covid. I would love to join,engage and contribute offline.

Not yet. Everytime we try to organize there was some new wave issue. we will resume shortly if things look good on Covid.

I just discovered this page today. Are there any upcoming plans for meetups.
I feel investing in general is a very lonely affair and its easy to get distracted.
It would be great to meet with people on a monthly/quarterly basis to also have an internal accountability in place.

Thanks
Gourab

4 Likes

Yes, there is a plan for Jan. Will update once it’s finalised.

4 Likes

Just discovered this thread. Would love to help in making this happen more frequently and improve participation! Let me know how I can help.

This thread was one of the reasons i decided to register as a user. Was mainly a reader before that. Would love to be there.

I would also be interested in such a meetup

1 Like

Has there been any offline meet after the COVID?
I am quite keen to attend an offline event.

Guys Pls DM(direct message) me for getting added to WA group.
Kindly do not post any messages in the forum asking to be added , just DM me directly.
We could not conduct the offline meet as planned. Will update when its done next.

2 Likes