ValuePickr Bengaluru

As already mentioned , kindly adhere to the guidelines. No need to place your numbers in open forum and aid spammers.Please read the note in the beginning of the post carefully for correct details.

Next meetup is scheduled for tomorrow Sunday 4th Dec, same place same time.

Details here: https://jpst.it/P-PW

Heads up, pencil in your calendar Jan 8, Sunday, as the next meeting date. More details later and please do suggest what you’d like to hear or talk about, or other suggestions about the Bangalore meet up! :slight_smile:

Hi @satishwe
Messaged you my number. Please add me in whatsap group.

Thanks
Munish

Could someone please summarize who to contact to join this bangalore group.
And who are some of the lead people of this group?
What are these meetings and what kind of discussion happen in these?

1 Like

Guys for people like me who missed it because of force majeure circumstances, can you please summarize how the meeting went? if someone who gave presentations, can up load their’s ? it will be immensely helpful :slight_smile:

Thanks
Kanv

Guys,
The next meetup is on Sunday Feb 5. Please block your calendar.

Most of you might have seen the whatsapp message and might have confirmed your presence. Those who haven’t done so, please do it fast.

Agenda, Venue and timing will be updated soon.

Regards,
Raj

2 Likes

Hello All,
My name is Chandrashekara. I am living in Bangalore. I am member of ValuePickr Forum.
Can you please add me to ValuePickr Bengaluru Forum.
Many thanks.

Posting Meet Details

2 Likes

Location details

Sorry guys, will miss tomorrow. :frowning:

But Saurabh has a great preso for you and I have provided some inputs also. Please do let me know how it goes and your questions and feedback. Will join for the next one for sure.

Posting the Details /Location for this Months Meet up

We don’t have to register right ?
I am interested in coming. Do we have pay any charges?

Kanv

Yes- You need to pay charges of Rs500 and that is for 1 quarter. All the people already paid till date.No separate registration required

1 Like

So, If I come tomorrow, I can pay the money there itself? Also my membership will be valid till May?

Thanks in advance for clarification
Kanv

There is no separate payment for membership. This money is being used for payment of rented facility. As you understand, we need to hire a decent facility in the city for 3-4 hours for this meet. Yes you can pay.

2 Likes

I would also like to join. Please add me also.
Edit : Mobile number removed. I have sent PM earlier and awaiting for joining.

Please read the first post properly, don’t put your mobile numbers in an open forum and become easy target for spammers. Not adding anyone who is not adhering to the guidelines.

I have sent you a message. Please add me to the whatsapp group.

Hi,

Can you upload the presentations made so that people from other cities can also benefit? Thanks.