I am using Zerodha as broker and Yes Bank for NRE & NRE-PIS account. First transaction took little time but once set, next transactions were smooth. I can give you the contact details of people who helped me to set brokerage account in Zerodha & NRE, NRE-PIS account in YES Bank. Let me know. Transaction cost
- For Zerodha - 0.1% on transaction value
- For Yes Bank - Flat Rs.100 for every buy / sell transaction
Process for transaction is
- first you transfer money to NRE account.
- From NRE account, funds are transferred to NRE - PIS account (immediate transfer)
- Funds in NRE-PIS account get reflected in Zerodha account after 1 day
Hope this helps.