Top five picks - HitStocks!

can some body pl mail me the or post detailed research on VST Tillers

can some body pl mail me the or post detailed research on VST Tillers and mail me at sachinparbhakar@yahoo.com

Link: mailto:sachinparbhakar@yahoo.com

You can look up a lot of research and opinions on the thread on theequitydesk on vst tillers.

for a brief synopsis, u can look up in the section on long term picks here on valuepickr.

donald we can have a sort of index to search stocks bcos sometimes one doesnt know in which section the discussion of a particular stock is going on.

One can use the “Search Site” box, just below the “Search Company” box on the RHS of Header bar.

Any content created for a company - All forum posts, if any stock story or analysis is created for the company, etc should show up here.

-Donald

any detailed news/research about Kilpest and Interlink petro

Hi Kiran…

is there any such stocks which u would like to accumulate or fresh buying for a 2-3 years with 8-10 bagger and what are the sectors are outperforms in coming days

With Thanks,

Sachin

Hi Kiran/2 All…

is there any such stocks which u would like to accumulate or fresh buying for a 2-3 years with 8-10 bagger and what are the sectors are outperforms in coming days

With Thanks,

Sachin

Recent correction brings forth some excellent opportunities to load up on some good stocks. Based on recent results and prices currently I would like to put up the following picks with brief details.

1). PI Inds cmp 1000 — mahesh has done enough groundwork and I dont need to add anything. Remains my number one pick even after the current run up in price. Story abhi baki hai.

2). Mayur Uniquoters-- cmp 385 – current price correction seems to be due to concerns over margins coming under pressure. While these might be valid, even if we consider somewhat muted growth it can still do around 52-55 Rs per share and provide reasonable dividend payout. What we need to know is that this is not quoting at PE of 15-20 plus and hence expectations built in are low and any positive surprise will again start the upward journey in the counter.

3). Ajanta Pharma-- cmp 320 – this like Rahul Dravid is simply Mr Consistent. Again putting a 20% growth based on q1 fy 12 perfomance one can expect company to deliver EPS of around 50-52 and company is available at a PE of 7 with reasonable growth prospects. And any development on the entry into US markets should cause good rerating.

4). Globus Spirits-- Here also the fruits of expansion seem to be coming through with good q1 fy 12 results. And talk with those following company closely leads me to believe that the next few quarters will see higher sales growth. So this one looks quite interesting.

5). Intl Travel House-- cmp around 200 --discussed in original picks also.

Most of the above companies dont seem to have too much of an issue with debt. Even in Ajanta and PI it seems to be coming down.

Hi Hitesh,

Your first post indicated that you are investigating Ess Dee aluminium. This stock is beaten down a lot now. And lot of institutional buys are seen in this counter. Do you track this now?

Hi Sajit,

I cant find out the precise reason for the sudden crash in the price of Essdee from the 400 plus levels to cmp of below 200. latest quarterly results seems to be the cause.

Looking at the last quarter results, interest expenses and tax expenses seem to be eating into the net profits inspite of steady sales growth.

Otherwise it seems some frustrated FII seems to be bailing out at whatever price they can get.

I think we need to watch the quarterly results for stabilisation in profit margins before taking a call here.

regards

hitesh.

New to this thread. However, few mths back checked on ajanta pharma , when someone told me it is a great story in the making. When, i saw last 2 yr chart on bloomberg alongwith volumes, i was surprised to see total floating stock of the company changed hands 3 times with any change in inter promoter holding. How this can happen?..Which means stock price is managed…

Re: Ajanta Pharma

1).

2).

3).

4).

5).

6).

7).

8).

** Seems thread. **

1).

2).

3).

4).

I would like to put up two picks which I feel could fetch good returns in the medium term horizon of about 1-2 yrs.

First is Unichem Labs. I already have started a thread on the same. cmp of around 128. There has been substantial sequential improvement in numbers beginning from Sep 11 and just to highlight the point I am putting up results for the last few quarters.

Last six quarter results

Qtr

Mar10

Jun 10

Sep 10

Dec 10

Mar 11

Jun 11

Sep 11

Dec 11

sales

PBDT

NP

NPM

After dipping to low of around 8.5% levels NPM have again been on a upswing. I think they can get up to margins of around 15% once the temporary problems faced by the company get settled. Another big plus here is the strength of balance sheet with negligible debt.

Second pick would be Sanghvi Movers at cmp of around 98-99. This is an indirect bet on the infra sector. Dec qtr results have been excellent. 9M EPS is close to around 17 plus. For the full year they are likely to clock EPS of around 22-23 per share. Effectively this is a stock which is a market leader in crane hiring space available at PE Of around less than 5. Plus it has been giving dividend of Rs 3 which gives a yield in excess of 3%.

What has been heartening is management commentary about reducing debt and they plan to reduce the capex and bring down debt to near zero levels. That seems quite possible with the company having excellent cash flows to the tune of around 200 crores per year.Capex for FY 13 has been pegged at around 25 crores. So even if topline does not show too much growth, profits are likely to grow due to reduction of interest payment.

It currently seems to be under selling pressure as there is substantial FII holding of around 19-20%. I think once that is absorbed stock can see good upsides. I think there could be an easy 50% upside from current levels for the patient investor.

Hi Hitesh,

thanks for your picks.

what do you make of Ajanta at current price level ? do you think there is still some juice left in that ?

Also, what do you think of indoco remedies. I was reading their conference call transcripts. Their tie ups with watson and aspen which are global pharma majors.

Management states that their FY14 sales estimate will be around 1000cr. FY12 sales will be around 550 cr. It is currently available at PE of 8.

hi ananth,

regarding ajanta, it seems the much awaited rerating is underway. We need to see at what level the rerating stabilises. Till now it was just a 6-7 PE stock and now this ratio seems to be going up. There have been some estimates of EPS for fy 12 of around 55-60 also mentioned in recent reports. If the company can achieve those or if PE goes up to around 12 PE levels then also based on FY 12 conservative estimates of EPS of around 50, stock could go up to 600. My targets back when I posted the details were around 550 per share. Lets see if and when they are achieved.

Regarding indoco, it is a good company having niche presence in opthalmology segment. There could be some upsides once the tie ups start showing results in terms of topline and bottom line growth. Again a company with good balance sheet.

Hello Hitesh,

I really appreciate the level of detail at which you have investigated Ajanta. However, I am surprised that I have been looking at the company for the past 9 months from an altogether different perspective. It is indeed very surprising. I have detailed my observations on my blog if you are interested…

Hitesh ji What do you think of eclerx .

rupee is getting stronger and the dividend yiield for this year will be around 5 % if company pays with the same dividend payout ratio.

hi shashi,

regarding eclerx, I dont know why they have to buy companies to maintain growth. I also dont have too much idea about the acquisition and its impact on eclerx going forward.

There dont seem to be too many chances of re rating happening here bcos already it is at PE levels enjoyed by mid tier IT companies.

Zensar Tech seems extremely cheap based on expected FY 12 EPS of around 35. Even assigning a PE of around 8 takes the projected stock price to around 280 levels.

Zensar Tech up 15%. Seems like investors have heard your voice and are flocking around to get into this one.

This is a usual Hitesh’s blast.

Hi Hitesh,

Any idea why globus is getting beaten down?.. I have been accumulating this stock for sometime. Again, would be nice to hear opinion on zyduswellness next quarter topline growth prediction… thanks

bijoy,

I think globus seems like a story gone wrong. The growth that was expected in terms of profits doesnt seem to be materialising.

zydus wellness – we need to see strong topline growth to assume that company is on a strong wicket. Price wise looks okay for dipstick purchase and accumulate on declines.