Tool to track what well known Investors are accumulating

@vml Great website.

Anyway, I have a friend who is working in Machine Learning domain. Asked him to look for the best solution for this.

Else need to cope this up with regex and similarities. Liked your suggestion.

For investor : pls add Shyam sekhar and Anil kumar Goel for insititutions: pls add 1. Nalanda 2. Malabar 3. Equity Intelligence , will suggest more as I remember them

@bharatsl Malabar and Equity Intelligence is already on our watch. Also, added Nalanda Fund.

We will update the new broad list at the end of current quarter or when all the shareholding patterns are announced (whichever is earlier)

Sowmay,

You are doing a great job which will benefit many. Also I first got introduced to VP and screen through your blog and it was the biggest learning in my investment journey.

I do see many sites where I can select an investor and see their holdings. Is there a way we can select a company and see individual investors and Funds. Then if you click on either of it, it will lead back to their holding of different companies. Such a site will be ultimate as we can follow company and investor seamlessly. Then a graph to compare increase or decrease across quarters already suggested and will make another great feature.

It may take time…but do them incrementally if possible. Kudos for good work!

2 Likes

@james_kerala browsing through company’s name is a good idea. Added to our to do list.

Recently, we launched the personalised dashboard for users.

Now, users can manage the list of investors they want to track.

Also, configure whether alerts should be instant or consolidated EOD.

Check out: https://clonefolio.com/auth

1 Like

Brother please be innovative on dash board provided …
Eg after following investors we should be able to see on single screen as to where they have increased holdings. Also there must be somewhat timeline kind of function showing names of co in which investor(s) may be more than one have started looking.

If possible : Are more than one big investor holding same share …

thanks for sharing , its a very good site .
please ADD few more Institutional funds … like FT, Motilal, HDFC , ICICI etc .

Excellent initiative, would like to subscribe in Sept17.
Keep it up!

Is anyone getting folio update mails ? I even cannot login into my account.

Apologise for such late response. Life is going at full heights.

We looked into our alert logs. Yes, due to some server issues, the alerts were not sent to all the users.

Now, we had revamped the whole server code and backtested everything. Users start receiving alerts from now onwards.

Also, alerting service for CloneFolio had been transferred to BSE Notifier so sign up there once, your account with the associated email address will automatically get tracked.

Don’t forget to add the investor name in the clonefolio section of your BSE Notifier dashboard.

Apologise for the inconvenience caused. If there’s anything else we can do, let us know.

You can follow this blog on Quora for future updates.

Hi,
Thanks for the service, I am so excited about it, when i see the portfolio of an investor for example https://clonefolio.com/investor/radhakishan-damani i see percentage holding in the company, another view of the data is which stock is highest holding and how much percentage, and second stock and so on. Will it be possible to see that? I am a software engineer so i can try to help.
Regards

@kmukul

For sure. We are working a completely new interface with additional stats like:

• Inc/dec in Mutual Funds participation.
  • Inc/dec in HNI numbers.
  • Stock wise / company wise / quarter wise complex query.
  • Retail participation (investment up to 2 lakhs)
  • You name it. Have any suggestions?

May be something basic :
Alert for individual stocks trading below or above a particular target price set by user?
Alert when delivery percentage for a stock is exceeding X % set by user?

why i cant even stepin in clonefolio is this a error or due i have to pay something ?

Anybody have an idea about charting stock price with it’s p/e ratio ? Any website where we can get such historical charts for scripts, not just nifty or sensex.

Why clonefolio is not showing data /holdings of investors , not able to look at portfolios

1 Like

Am using trendyline to access shareholding info of marquee investors. Its a good source

Thanks for your valuable reply

1 Like