I could not get a chance to ask my questions due to lack of time.
Curiously, all who got chance were analysts. There were no individual investors.
Disappointed as i had prepared a long list.
Anyways, quick updates on concall.
* Excluding EA, Life-sciences grew by 50%
* USD 10mn win was on a per year basis. Combination of solutions(licensing) and services. Services component will be a scaling factor for incremental growth.
* Orderbook for life-sciences was approx. USD 90mn v/s 69mn last year - excluding EA.
* Nets membership count is 110.
* Excluding EA, 270 cr of organic revenue had a margin profile of 22%. Dip is on account of EA Acquisition cost.
On Ecron Acunova
- Revenue contribution was INR 42 cr @10% EBITDA margin (Average quarter run-rate was 30cr)
- Made additions to EA management.
- Have made strategic changes in direction of business with aim to increase margin. To see fruits after 2 quarters.
General outlook of LS
- Clients looking out for specialists/SME's.
- Rollout of unique clinical data aggregation platform. Further plans to build new solutions on top of this platform such as Risk-based monitoring applications.
- Increase in RFP's, which company believes the pipeline funnel is sustainable.
- Taxation: Company continues to see tax at 14-16% annually. 2 reasons given for low taxation - SEZ as was iterated by @KS16 and other was rationalization through International taxation.
- Looking at divesting the SCM division.
- Working with global consulting firm for next phase of growth. Working on 6 big ideas across clinical, regulatory and safety.
- Company sees less competition for PharmaReady in the small and mid-pharma space, while it is a different ball-game in large pharma.
Overall a positive outlook. But would have liked to have had more qualitative insights.
Had a 30 minute call with Take IR and one of the Executive Directors.
Transcript is being reviewed, which upon completion will be updated here.
Removed the link, to refrain enthusiastic folks from spamming Take IR
Disc: Invested. Not bought in last 30 days.