Stovec Industries Ltd - Manufacturer of Textile Printing

Putting cash to some good use and in related area - https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/7f8f1fc6-6d41-4034-bc1f-aae2595be408.pdf

5 Likes

March 2019 results out
Sales 11.64% down
Net profit down from 15.17 crores to 6.48 crores compare with March 2018 quarter.they had exceptional items 10.36 crore which dragged the profit.
sales are getting affected for the past 1 year which need to be monitored.

Did anyone attend AGM?

Acquisition completed on June 5. Should form part of results 1QFY19 onwards.

It seems these guys don’t even have a decent computer to type!!

3 Likes

With excess cash on its balance sheet post the sale of Sugar screen business, i was wondering if the SPG Prints management may decide to delist the firm from indian bourses… anyways its a B2B business plus with the additional requirement of max 65% promotor holding will require then to dilute further if they want to remain listed…
Appreciate inputs from others on this thought…

Reg: Business performance understand sales have been down for past 2 quarters, is that the only reason why stoock has corrected so much or there is something more i may have missed…

1 Like

this is starting to look interesting techically … with PLI annouched for textile industry… last year AR saying 300 % growth expected over next 2 years in textile industry…

disclosure:invested

Hi @ayushmit what do you make of the weak performance of Stovec in the last few years…
Revenues have stagnated since 2017!
OP margin has gone down more than half from 20% to 8%
Is it loosing market share? Or is there a new technology being adopted by large players…
For i dont understand how textile sector hsa performed well but Stovec has only gone down in the last 5-6 years… Really appreciate your inputs, since you atleast had it in your portfolio earlier… Thanks!