Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Excellent effort, Pratyush & Ayush Mittal.

You have made understanding company financials all the more easier., by bringing in screener.in

Regards,

Mukesh Tolani

@pratyushmittal @ayushmit

Pratyush/Ayush,

I am still not getting download button in my profile. Can you please look into it?

thanks
Kunal

@pratyushmittal and @ayushmit

I am also not getting excel download button in my profile. Can you please help

That’s because the download function seems to have been disabled. It was very useful when it was available.

Hi Ayush,

I am a bit apprehensive about accuracy of financial ratios. For example ROA of banks is normally in the range of 1.3 to 2 whereas screener shows more than 10. Similarly PEG values are incorrect. Further in old site we could define our own ratio which is not possible in new version. We cannot see complete list of inbuilt ratios also. Pl. address all these issues.

spicejet promoter holding showing as 0% although it is 60%

I see that “Export to Excel” has been restored.

Thanks Screener.in Team

6 Likes

Thank you so much @pratyushmittal. I was missing this feature so much. The customization is still not working. I tried but it crashed.

2 Likes

How old is screener data ? Do they update daily ?

1. How can I filter/sort quarterly results based on performance (YOY growth) of companies (consolidated)

2. Filter quarterly results based on best performing sectors.

Some one kindly reply.

One suggestion is to allow peer comparison to the maximum possible number of companies in one go which is limited to Top 7 companies at the moment. This would help to unearth hidden gems!
Also, screening by sector name is not possible at the moment. It would be nice if screening criteria for sector is added.

1 Like

Hi dear,
In version of screener the data of sales and profit before tax is deffrent from your old version and moneycontrol data.
in case of APM IND .so please update sales data and correct him
Regards,
Alpesh

Dear Alpesh,

I did a quick check and the numbers seem to be the same at screener and moneycontrol. It might be that you haven’t deducted the excise duty from the gross sales to arrive at net sales number.

Regards,
Ayush

Hi @ayushmit

Spicejet promoter holding showing as 0% although it is 60%

Hi Ayush

Also look at Intellect Design its market cap is not correct

Regards

There have been some changes in the way shareholding pattern is being reported. Hence we need to make the required change at our end.

2 Likes

Dear, ayush,
You r right abt that but when we export to excel then some data is change in this excel file. this issue also face in ambika cotton mill operating profit in excel file. so screen see data right but when we use export to excel then we so some data change in excel file. so please see that and correct him
Regards,
Alpesh

Hi,

For promoter holding , pledged share and PEG ratio not showing correctly…infact it is hoswing 0 for most of teh stocks.
Please check.

Thanks
Mahesh

Dear Ayush

We are able to see stocks which are hitting 52 weeks high , however I want to see and filter stocks which have hit the price band whether on higher side or lower side is not there
is it possible to add one more option to see stocks which have hit price band during the last trading day.

Regards

Manoj Maggon

Screener.in Team,

Is it be possible to display FCF data?

Would be great if FCF data is possible. Otherwise CAPEX/ purchase of fixed assets in balance sheet is made visible. OCF-capex= FCF can be calculated manually. How to find capital expenditure from balance sheet ??

Nevertheless the export to excel feature is super cool. No copy paste now…amazing stuff Ayush & Screener team !!

2 Likes